The More, The More Idiocy

The marshmallow freak's base is full of fights, laughter, madness- I don't know anymore.

The boys: *puppy eyes~

Okay okay where am I umm the mansion is full of chaos and I know you can imagine that already. Everyone was confused so they talk or fight. The three protagonists stared at their friends emotionlessly. Byakuran laughed at how immature they are.

"Make peace not war~"Byakuran shine brightly. As you can see, they still keep on fighting. The three protagonists was getting tired of their friends. So they made a plan.

"Stop!"Tsuna was in HDWM mode. There was anger in his tone.

"Would you like me to murder you?"Kuroko glared.

"Cut cut cut away~"Hinata smiled creepily as he did some slashing moves.

"OMG!"the guardians, basketball players, and volleyball players thought as they gulped. They never knew they have bad side.

"So scary!"the guardians thought.

"Who tainted our precious shadow?!"the basketball players kept on sighing.

"Retreat! Retreat! I repeat-"the volleyball players were acting like soldiers.

"Medical! Medical! We have someone who passed out!"the guardians shouted as they saw Gokudera and Mukuro passed out with their souls coming out.

"Let's call a psychiatrist - no a psychologist!"the basketball players shouted. Chaos fell.

"If you want to know why are your two friends here, calm down"Tsuna demanded. The two teams looked at him and each other. They sat down on a couch?

"Back off idiots!"Aomine tried to budge his seatmates.

"Grggghhhhh!"Kagami also budged.

"Stop it you idiots!"Midorima is pissed off.

"My snacks~"Murasakibura tried to get his fallen snacks.

"That hurts Aominecchi and Kagamicchi!"Kise cried in vain.

"Ecchi?"the demanding black haired tilted his head. Everyone's mouth turned to O.

"TOOT TOOT~"the cunning black haired and the feisty brunette smiled creepily.

"Is that a game?"the cat like person asked.

"Oh it's-"the cunning black haired was punched in the face playfully.

"Do not taint innocence!"the black-white haired male waved his two hands. "Bokuto-san is right"the messy black haired agreed. Why the heck there are too many black haired here?!

"H-How can you? Who the hell bring it up?!"The short black male with orange strand in his hair moved away while being embarrassed.

"My kouhai let me tell you what is ecchi~"the flamboyant brunette smiled creepily again while he was getting near to the demanding teen.

"I'm sorry but I cannot allow our first years to be tainted by you"the motherly gray haired stopped in front of the flamboyant brunette. The brunette shrugged it off and went to his fantasies.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble that we caused and taking care of our first year"the motherly gray haired apologized to Tsuna.

"I-It was nothing"Tsuna sweatdropped at the gray haired. He acts like Hinata's mother.

"We tried calling you dumbass but you aren't answering!"the tsundere or demanding teen retorted. "What? I am not receiving calls!"Hinata checked his cellphone and got no calls.

"But I don't have missed calls!"Hinata said to them. The short male ran to him and grabbed his phone. "I-It's impossible!"the short male almost drop Hinata's cellphone. They became restless.

"Tch tell them Dame-Hinata what happened last time!"Reborn kicked Hinata's head. Hinata scratched his head and remembered the baby's wrath.

"Now let me explain my fantastic story"