Bernice

Bernice ~

Its okay. You'll get through this and soon you'll have your other baby here with you. I tried talking to myself since everyone else was all about 'feeling the support'.

"Shit Got damn it" I cursed feeling even worse contractions than my first baby had given me. "Ahh owe" I hissed trying not to scream my head off.

"Okay when you feel another one I want you to push for about 10 seconds" I nodded. Once my next contraction came I squeezed my eyes shut pushing like I was told. "Good good" she smiled putting on a new pair of gloves.

"Push on the next one"I said out of breath. I could feel the sweat starting to tangle probably even knot up my hair.

"NO" she stressed "the next one I want you stay calm and just breath. I need to make sure the cord isn't wrapped around it's neck" she said going back to putting on her left glove. Even though I said okay the truth was it hurt worse to not push. "Okay Bernice pushhh" dear god help me.....
___________________

Bernice-

"Shit" I said popping out of bed. My alarm was ringing like crazy even though I only got three minutes of sleep. Like seriously I closed my eyes and BAM this annoying ass alarm decided to go off. I sighed getting out of bed to go toward my bathroom. I put my hair in a bun so I could do my morning routine without anything in my way.

After brushing my teeth, washing my face, and picking my outfit out for the day. I headed for the boys room so I could get them up and ready to go. Since I had to work they go to a day care that London ran (you remember London right?).

"Bumkins wake up" I quietly whispered entering their room. Looking at their sleeping figures not move an inch I huffed. "Adam,Anthony" I said a little more forcefully.

They both started to stir in their sleep, almost in sync. Until their eyes were opened and they made the cutest little baby yawn.

First I picked up Anthony taking him to the changing table

First I picked up Anthony taking him to the changing table. He was a little bigger than his brother but still very identical in looks. He was also a little fussier than Adam, he never likes to be told no, and God forbid you take away any of his food. One time I was breast feeding and I thought he was done so I pulled away and it took my fifth teen minutes to get him to settle.

"Hey buddy let's see how much damage you've done" I said in my unnecessary baby voice. I don't even know why I do it it kinda just happens.

After changing Anthony I put him back in his crib so I could do the same with Adam. Now even though he was slightly smaller than his brother, he's made up for it in other ways. Like at only six months old he tries to talk. Or when he won't let me rest until I read him a story (nothing big just usually "If you give a mouse a cookie"). Also he hates it when you turn off any music, I turned off Drake's One dance and he almost screamed his lungs out.