Chapter 12

ME TIME!! Okay, y'all I am so sorry! I swear, I will try much harder to not fall of the face of the earth. For you all who ,even throughout my extendedddd break, stayed and waited, thank you! I love you all. Plus, I had bad writers block and it wouldn't leave! Soo...ya know...well here you are!! I won't stop until I finish. I won't even use the restroom! oh, and i will make them longer. I promise.

EMILY'S POV

I leave the classroom, turn off the lights, and lock the doors. I can't comprehend what went on, but she kissed me. Good sign. I assume she put her number in my phone. I'm good. I'm okay. I start my walk home, and just think. I think about what all this is going to mean, how this is going to change my life, how I'm going to start working even better than I did before in her class, just to impress her. It's an ego thing.

I get home faster than I expected, and when I walk through the door I'm greater by Nicki screaming and running at me. I duck and run away.

"Don't kill me, don't hurt me, I'm too young to diee" I scream as dramatically as possible.

"I will murder you. Hurting you is way to easy!" She screams louder.

I get to the back door and start sprinting to the sidewalk.

"Can't we just talk about this?" I scream to her

"NOO! I will murder you, then maybe we can talk" she screams back catching up to me. Gosh, I've never noticed how fast she was.

"This is all just a simple thing that will get handled in all of two seconds if you stop threading me!" I know your getting tired" I scream back. The only person that comes close to my laziness is Nicki. I knew it was only a matter of time now.

"Fine! Okay. I won't kill you." She says in defeat.

"I'm going to finish my run and meet you back home okay?" I scream back not turning around or stopping.

"Fine. Be safe." She says.

I run to clear my head. I look around trying to gather my bearings and see which route I would like to go. We actually ran a longer way than I thought. Almost a mile. She was actually going to murder me. How sweet.

Allyson. Allyson. Allyson. Allyson. Her name gives me breath. It keeps me going. It makes me know everything is going to be okay.

I think about how this is going to work. I wonder if it actually will. Think about it though, I'm not the one that's going to get hurt in this process. I won't be the one risking my job. I won't be the one who could very well go to jail. Have to leave completely and start over. I won't be affected very much. Just a couple strange looks here and there. It's not like I'm shy talking about my sexuality. I know I'm gay, and I'm proud. It's not much skin off my back, but she'll be skinned completely if things get out of hands.

I decided I'm done thinking, and start home. I sprint all the way home. I want to fill something other than stress and if its a burning in my lungs and legs than ill take it. By the time I get home I can't fill my legs anymore. It's just numb, but my lungs are on fire.

I go straight to the refrigerator and start downing a water, refilling it and downing it again. I do this process a couple times and breath in and out through my nose. Getting ride of my cramps and burning lungs.

When I can breathe properly, I go upstairs. I call out to Nicki that I'm taking a quick shower so the questioning will have to wait a little longer. She yells back fine with a couple words I would prefer not to say.

I go and find some shorts and one of my hoodies, a bra and panties. I take the bra and panties in the bathroom, but leaving the rest of the clothes in the room. I grab a towel and washcloth from the closet.