Chapter Three

I wake up and the light instantly blinds me. "Will someone turn off the dang lights?" I ask still keeping my eyes shut. "SKY BEAR YOU'RE AWAKE!" Anthony yells and engulfs me in a bone crushing hug. "Can-can't brea-the." I barely get the words out and suddenly Anthony lets me go. "Sorry babe." He says getting up and turning off the light. I open my eyes and look at Anthony, I can tell he's been crying.

"Why were you crying?" I ask with a frown and wait for an answer. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?1?" He shouts and rushes over to my hospital bed. "Um.. Ow." I say as my head starts to throb. "inside voices, I hit my head so I kind of have a headache. And I highly doubt yelling is good for headaches." I say in a 'duh' tone. 

"You don't know." he says quietly with a frown. "I don't know what?" I ask totally confused. "Uh.. well you were in a coma for 3 months." He whispers tears falling down his cheeks. "They didn't know if you'd make it." he continues and then looks at me. "WHAT?!?" I yell and instantly regret it and I hold my head in my hands. "HA-HA, No, I was kidding. You've been out for like an hour or less." He says wiping tears away and smirks at me. "Be glad were in the hospital, 'cause I'm about to break all your bones." I growl and try to get out of the bed but Anthony pushes me back on the bed. 

"I was only kidding no need to break bones." He says smiling at and gets up and goes towards the door. "Hey where are you going?" I ask with a pout that hes leaving me. "To get the doctor silly girl. I'd never leave you." he says reading my mind and leaves for a couple seconds and comes in with the doctor. "Hey Ms. Monroe, I'm Doctor Andrews. how are you feeling?" he asks with concern and smiles lightly at me. "Call me Skylie, and I feel fine expect I have a headache." I say with a slight frown. He chuckles "Well that's understandable, I'll get you something to get rid of that pain." he says leaving and comes back in with a pill and some water. 

"Thanks" I say taking the pill and swallow it and drink the water. "So, when can I leave?" I ask grabbing a hold of Anthony's hand. He knows I hate hospitals. "As soon as your mom gets here and checks you out." he says with a smile and then does a routine check up to make sure I'm fine. "Well looks like your fine, but I want someone looking after for the next two days." He says seriously and looks at Anthony. "I can do that." Anthony says with a smirk. I smack him upside the head very hard. "OW! WHAT THE HECK WOMAN!" He yells causing me to hit him again for shouting. "Uh Ow." he says again only quieter. 

"The first one was for being an idiot and telling me I was in a coma for 3 months and the second one was for yelling." I say simply and smile at him. Doctor Andrews just laughs at us. "He told you, you were in a coma for 3 months." He asks laughing again. "Yeah." I mumble and him and Anthony laugh. "Not funny at all." I say rolling my eyes at them. "Come on babe it was a little funny." Anthony says nudging me a little. "Yeah almost at funny as me breaking all your bones." I say with a smile and he moves away from me. I laugh and so does Dr. Andrews. "Aren't you going to stop her?" Anthony asks Dr. Andrews with a scared look on his face. "No this is very entertaining. You guys make such a cute couple." He says with a smile. 

"Oh- No w.." Anthony cuts me off and "Thanks we've been together for 2 years now." He says winking at me. I laugh and get what he means. "Actually its been 4 years." I say playfully glaring at him. "My bad 4 years, but I love her to death." he says kissing me on the cheek. I start blushing and the Andrews just laughs. "Well as much as I would love to stay, I have other patients. And Anthony if I were you I'd hold on to Skylie she's a beautiful, amazing and kind hearted girl. You would be an idiot to let her go." He says winking at me and chuckles as I blush. "I won't ever let her go and you're right I would be and idiot to let her go." Anthony says with a huge goofy grin. As soon as Dr. Andrews leaves Anthony and I bust up laughing. "I can't believe he thought we were together." I say in-between laughs and wipe away tears. "Well we were fighting like a married couple and we were holding hands." Anthony says stating the obvious.