Chapter Two

I walk to my seat in the back and before I get there Sarah trips me making me fall face first on the ground. Everyone starts laughing and I push myself off the ground and walk to my seat. I pull my notebook out and English book out and start working on my assignment. I'm ahead in all my classes because I stay after school to learn the new lessons. The reason for this is because I'm a distraction to the class and if I interact with the class, most of the kids will mess with me. I think it's stupid that I'm the one being punished for being a so called "distraction" when it should be the people who mess with me. I also think it's pointless to go to school during school hours. I mean I should go when everyone has left but since I'm enrolled in school that means I have to go. I begin working but I'm interrupted by a piece of crumpled paper being thrown at me.

I look up and see Michael smirking at me and gesturing for me to open it. I open the piece of paper and read what it says. 

You're such a dirty slut, why don't I show what happens to stupid dirty sluts like you? ;)

I hold back the tears and shove the note in my bag and continue to work on my English assignment. "Awe did I upset the slut? Are you going to cry?" Michael mocks and starts throwing paper and whatever trash he can find at me. "Michael that's enough." Mr.Richardson yells and walks over to my desk and crouches down. "Are you okay Skylie?" he asks with concern on his face. I just nod and continue to work. He sighs and tells Michael to pick up the trash. "You can listen to your I-Pod, were doing the assignment you just did yesterday. If Michael gives you any trouble please tell me." He whispers so only I can hear and I just nod my head. I pull out my I-Pod and press shuffle and Knives & Pens by Black Veil Brides plays loudly in my ears.

Alone at last, we can sit and fight

And I've lost all faith in this blurring light

But stay right here we can change our plight

We're storming through this despite what's right

One final fight, for this tonight

Whoa, with knives and pens we made our plight

Lay your heart down the ends in sight

Conscience begs for you to do what's right

Everyday it's still the same dull knife

Stab it through and justify your pride

One final fight, for this tonight

Whoa, with knives and pens we made our plight

Whoa and I can't go on without your love

You lost, you never held on

We tried our best

Turn out the light

Turn out the light

One final fight, for this tonight

Whoa, with knives and pens we made our plight

Whoa and I can't go on without your love

You lost, you never held on

We tried our best

Turn out the light

Turn out the light