Chapter One

Chapter One

Skylie's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I roll over on my bed and hit my alarm clock to shut it off. "Skylie are you awake?" my mom yells from down the stairs. "Yeah!" I yell and get out of bed and grab the clothes I laid out the day before and put them on. Black ripped skinny jeans and a white Mötley Crüe t-shirt and my purple DC's. I sigh and go into the bathroom and do my business and brush my hair and teeth. I grab my make-up bag put some pale foundation on. Even though I'm already white as a ghost, I put it on so i go unnoticed. I put black eye shadow on and some black eyeliner and call it good. I look in the mirror, which is a mistake, and take in my features. My long black hair could use a hair cut and my once shiny brown eyes are now dull and almost lifeless. I play with my lip ring nervously and I slowly start to see bold words written on my arms and face. I turn away quickly and tears threaten to escape but I blink them away.

 I hear a horn honk and I grab my Papa Roach backpack and run down the stairs. "Bye mom love you." I say as i hug and kiss her on the cheek. "Love you too,  don't let those people get to you. Stay strong." she says with a sad smile. "Okay thanks mom." I say with a forced smile and head to Anthony's truck. I hop in and give him a huge hug and mess with the radio. "Hey Sky whats wrong?" he asks pulling out of the drive way. "Nothing." I say avoiding eye contact and try to look busy as I grab my I-pod and plug it in. "Don't you dare lie to me Sky baby." he says looking at me with hurt in his eyes and then looks back at the road. "I just don't want to go to school today." I whisper and finally pick You Are The Heart by Blood On The Dance Floor. "Babe I know it sucks but you can't let them have power over you and you can't listen to what they say. I know it's hard but you have to keep your head held high and not give a damn about what they do or say." he says smiling and starts singing along with Jayy. "I guess you're right." I say with a slight smile and sing along. 

You are screaming

Seems like no one's listening

You want to be found

No one knows you're missing

You wonder why

There's no tears when you cry

And it feels Like goodbye

Well, not tonight

Every sad ending

Has a new beginning

Stand up and fight

Don't let them hold you down

It can't end tonight

We gotta hold our ground

Not going out

Not going out

Like a teenage tragedy

Put down the knife

Take back your life

We pull to the school and I unplug my I-Pod and put it in my bag, well here goes nothing. I know what you think another teenager who hates school, they say it'll get better, these are the best years of your life. Yeah right. I get bullied everyday and its been that way since I was in 7th grade. Why you may ask? Well I have no freaking clue, I mean I grew up with most of the kids here and we were friends in elementary school but now they hate me. "Sky baby we have to go before the bell rings." Anthony says pulling me out of my thoughts. "UGH...FINE!" I shout and get out of the truck. Anthony gets out and he puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses the top of my head. No were not dating, that would be weird and I'm not his type, he's gay. Yup gay likes guys and if you don't like it way sucks for you. "You're so dramatic Kys." he says with a grin on his face. "Me, dramatic no not at all." I say sarcastically and stick my tongue out at him. 

"You're such a child and is it really necessary for you to be sarcastic?" he asks opening the doors to the school and literally drags me inside. "I am not a child, I'm 18 thank you very much. And yes yes it is and I wouldn't be if you people weren't so stupid." I say trying to find a way to leave. "Right you're not a child your a full grown... oh wait my bad you're not fully grown at all." He says looking down at me with a smirk. "HEY! That's not nice just cause you're a giant doesn't mean I'm short." I huff and glaring at him and folding my arms across my chest like a child. "Oh really now how tall are you?" he asks standing in front of me. I look up and see he's wearing his snake bites and nose ring. "4'11" but... oh never mind you win." I say throwing my hands up in the air. He chuckles and puts his arm back around my shoulder. I finally look at him and take in what he's wearing. A black Misfits shirt with black skinny jeans and his rainbow shoes. I smile at his shoes and look back up to see him looking at me. 

"What?" I ask getting self-conscious about what I'm wearing. "Calm down I just noticed you checking me out is all." he says laughing and kisses my cheek. "I was not I was seeing what you were wearing." I say rolling my eyes and go to my locker and try but fail to open it. "Whatever you say hot cakes. Here let me help you." he says pushing me to the side and opens my locker with no problems. "Thanks." I mumble and get my English book out and shut my locker. "Welcome, now back to you thinking I'm hot." he says sitting down and pulling me with him. "You're not hot Anthony, you're actually far from it." I say obviously lying but I wasn't going to tell him that, his ego is too big. "Right and I'm Santa clause." he says sarcastically and grabs out his water bottle. "SANTA!" I yell and jump on his lap with a huge grin on my face. "What are you doing?" he asks giving me a weird look. "Telling you what I want for Christmas." I say in a 'duh' tone. "And what do you want for Christmas?" he asks laughing at me as he wraps his arms around me. "For you to be hotter." I say laughing and then laugh even harder at his face expression. He pushes me off him and tickles me. "AAH O-OK-KAY S-STOP!" I yell in between laughs and try to escape but fail. "Nope not until you admit I'm hot." he says with an evil smirk. "O-O-OKAY YOU'RE H-H-HOT!" I shout and he finally stops and pulls me back into his lap. 

"I know I am." he says cockily and flexes his muscles. I roll my eyes but it's true I can't deny it either. He is about 6'4", muscular and he has blonde emo style hair with piercing blue eyes. He has a couple tattoos on both his arms, back and chest. He has snake bites, his tongue, nose and ears pierced. So he is very hot and a lot of girls like him and hate me for being his friend. I was about to say something when Michael and his jock friends came walking towards us. I stand up and help Anthony up, he pushes me behind him and glares at them. "Hey emo looks like your boyfriend here is trying to protect you how cute." Michael says laughing along with his friends. "Leave her alone Michael." Anthony growls and glares at him. "Whatever you say, oh and I'll see you emo in class." he says walking away with his friends. "slut."  one of his friends fake cough as he walks by. Anthony went to hit him but I pulled him back. "I hate those guys." he says with anger and finally looks at me. "You're not even a slut." he says grabbing my hand and heads to my class. I don't say anything and keep walking and thinking about what Michael has in store for me in class. We get to my class and Anthony pulls me in a huge bear hug. "Love you Sky bear have a good day and if Michael anything to you let me know." he whispers in my ear and then releases me. "Love you too bear. I'll try and I promise I will, have a good day." I say walking into class and dreading every minute of it. I hear him say stay strong and I can't help but think he should know I'm not strong. Hell I can't even stand up for myself and I've become mute. I say nothing to anyone expect Anthony and my mom, hell I don't even talk to the teachers, so they ignore me.