SPECIAL Birthday Surprise!

Start from the beginning

Dipper stares in horror as he sees your blood. When he also eyes the knife, he panics even more. This is absolutely not the best birthday ever.

Dipper rushes to the kitchen and sees nothing. In the bathroom, nothing. Lastly, your bedroom. He looks everywhere for clues, prints, everything. Dipper's having a panic attack.

Seeing this through the crack of your closet, you snicker as cover your mouth. Oh, boy...

When Dipper is heading to the closet you're hiding at, sweats covering his whole red face; both scared and worried. Scared that maybe the killer was there, and worried if you're killed now.

You ready your stance. As he opens the door, you scream and jump as loudly and hardly as you can,

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!"

before laughing.

You laugh, clutching your stomach and not noticing your boyfriend was now lying on the floor, heart on chest and face was pale.

Your laughter is replaced by chuckles, turns into giggles and was topped by nervous snickers now. You look at Dipper.

"Dipper?" You ask. You kneel down. "Dipper? Dipper! Cupcake, you there?" You call repeatedly. You shake him wake, but to no avail. "Uhh..."

You decided to call Mabel and here you are, pacing nervously on your room where Dipper fainted. She answers your phone call.

"Hi, Y/N!" Mabel's cheerful voice sings.

"Mabel," you start. "There's an emergency." You say.

"Emergency? Is this about me and Dipper's birthday surprise? Y/N, I thought--"

"No," you interrupt. "It's about... Dipper."

"Dipper?" Mabel asks. Although you know she can't see you, you nod. "I'll be right over."

♡✖

"Oh, my..." Mabel gasps. She has her arms on her hips as she circles around Dipper and kneels down. Mabel suddenly laughs.

You look at her. "What?"

"What happened earlier, anyway?"

You grin nervously. You fiddle with your fingers as you speak. "Well... I was planning to scare Dipper since I've been watching documentaries lately, and it's your and his birthday, so I kinda surprised him with blood and knives." You explain. "He fainted."

Mabel chuckles more. "Oh."

✖♡so many timeskips wtf

Dipper wakes up with a gasp.

"Y/N!" He looks everywhere and he sees that he's in his... own room?

Mabel walks in. "Hey, brobro," she greets.
"Mabel," Dipper says. He shakes his head. "Wh-where's Y/N? I-I saw her blood, a-and a knife. Then, I-I-I saw something from th-the closet... and---"

"Dip, Dip, shh..." Mabel shushes. "It's okay. I just don't know where Y/N is right now." She shrugs.

"What?! But I gotta see her right now!"

She settles his brother down. "No, wait! You need to rest, broseph. Mabel's orders."

"... okay." He sighs out.

♡✖another timeskip ugh

Ding!

Mabel's phone turns off. She walks towards it and checks. Turns out, she was asleep with Dipper the whole time.

N/N: Goodmorning, Mabes!

I mean, it's afternoon already, but... check out this new thing I found! Oh, and don't forget to bring Dipper with you. Love you!

Mabel smiles. She glances at her twin brother before approaching him. "Hey, bro," She nudges the sleeping figure awake. "Dipper,"

Dipper grunts. "What?" He rolls over.

"Time to get up. Let's find Y/N."

At the mention of your name, Dipper quickly gets up and stands. "Well, come on! I want to see if she's okay!"

Mabel leads Dipper downstairs and goes to search everywhere along with him.

"Y/N? Y/N, you there?"

They finally arrive at the party room where the lights are off. Dipper frantically opens the lights until everyone leaps out of their hiding spots.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIPPER AND MABEL!" All of the people cheers. Mabel gasps excitingly and eventually squeals an inhuman noise as she runs for a hug with her bestfriends, Candy and Grenda while Dipper is still looking for you.

Soos, being the dj, cracks up the music and songs are played. Wendy takes care of the lights and foods, of course sneakily taking one. Stan took off being a cheapskate today and instead he rather made it free. He even sobbed when he announced about it.

You planned the whole thing. You invited every people and kids of Gravity Falls and made them hide into various spots.

"Hey, Dipper!" You call after giving up hiding.

Dipper runs after you. "Y/N!" He hugs you tight. "I miss you. Where have you been?"

"I just hid and wait for you to cry, but I didn't 'cause I love you." You giggle.

"Wait," Dipper pauses. "What happened earlier in your apartment?"

You laugh more, making Dipper more confused. "Let... me explain."

♡✖

"Oh, my god, Y/N." Dipper facepalms after you told him your plans. "You did all that... just to scare the hell out of me?"

You simply shrug as you chuckle. "I'm sorry! I kind of was doing an experiment to scare you and I've been investigative documentaries lately..."

He sighs. "It's okay," Dipper hugs your waist as he nuzzles his nose on the crook of your neck. You sit on the couch with him as you hug back. The music's booming sounds are loud, but the beating of hearts are louder. "I love you,"

"I love you, too. Again, I'm sorry if I scared you until you fainted."

"Again, I forgive you." He mumbles. You run your fingers through his dark brown locks. Dipper is enjoying though, until you remember something.

"Oh, right!" You say.

Dipper lifts his head. "What is it?"

"Your gift!"

You already gave your gift to Mabel that was all crazy shirts and a brand new scrapbook with scratch and sniff stickers. Mabel screamed and went for a bone-crushing hug after you gave her that.

"Meh. I already got my birthday present, it's absolutely amazing." Dipper smiles.

You raise an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah? What is it?"

He gives you a quick peck. "You," before smashing your lips for a long, passionate kiss.

"Happy birthday."

✖♡

It suuuuuuuucks.

Oh, my gosh.

Also check out my other books as you wait!

Marco x Reader,
Penn x Reader,
Kimmie's Fabulous, yet Destructive Life!

KimmiePines~