Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened. "Topaz and Zev?" I asked in disbelief. I almost forgot they existed. I haven't seen them in a while. My wolf whimpered. She wanted to see them, but she knew we couldn't. We weren't allowed to go back on pack grounds. Since we disconnected from the pack, we couldn't even use the mind link to communicate with them.

"Yeah, something like that." Luna noticed my change of emotion. "Is everything okay?"

I looked back at her. "Yeah, everything's fine." I lied. "So, it's just us, huh?"

"Yup, up until tonight."

"Make up sex?" My wolf growled seductively at the thought. I mentally slapped her. Sometimes, she's more of a perv than I am.

As if hearing the idea, Luna pulled me in and stole a kiss from me. When she pulled back, her ocean eyes darted into mine and she said, "Why don't we take advantage of the situation, and show me what it's like to have sex on the kitchen counter?"

At her words, I felt my eyes darken and my fangs extended slightly. Without saying a word, I lifted Luna up, and at the same time she wrapped her legs around my waist. We soon met in a heated kiss. As I walked towards the kitchen, our tongues wrestled each other, hair was being tugged at, and our moans filled the lower level of the house.

Once in the kitchen, I sat Luna down on the counter. Her legs were still wrapped around me. I broke our kiss, and found the mark that I placed on her not too long ago. I let my tongue graze over it. The girl's moans got louder as I kissed and sucked on it. As I continued giving her mark attention, she snaked her hands under my shirt and clawed at my back.

I focused my attention back to Luna's lips. I bit her bottom lip, and she allowed my tongue to enter inside her once again. I let it roam around in her mouth while I reached under her shirt and unhooked her bra. My hands found my way to her breasts, and I instantly gave then a squeeze, causing Luna to moan in my mouth. I toyed with her hardened nipples which made her break away from our kiss, and she rolled her head back.

I had her whimpering as I kept messing around with her precious pearls. I let go of them just to pull her shirt off, then I soon engulfed one of her nipples in my mouth while my hand still rubbed the other one. I swirled my tongue around the hardened gem and bit down on it.

"Fuck, oh God, yes..." Luna blurted out.

I switched to her other breast, giving it the same treatment as the other one. Luna started to slowly grind her lower half against me. I took that as a sign that she was ready for me to go further down on her. I slid her shorts off of her with ease along with her panties. I trailed kisses down on her stomach, hips, and thighs.

Her scent made my wolf go wild with lust. She was already wet from earlier too. I looked up at her and slowly licked at her clit. She threw her head back again. I licked at it once more while spreading her legs further apart. I picked up the pace, allowing my tongue to go deeper inside of her. I kissed, sucked, and nipped at her, loving each response I got from her. I knew she was going to come soon, but I wasn't finished with her just yet.

I stopped all motion then made my way up to her face. Luna whimpered, but I kissed her passionately, and sent my hand down to finish the job. I rubbed at her clit, teasing her some more, then I entered my middle finger inside of her warm, wet, tight walls. I moved it in and out of her, and not long after I added my index finger.

"Oh Baby," she cried, "don't stop. Please just don't stop." She begged.

I smirked. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" I whispered in her ear. I was now moving my hand as fast as I could. I kissed at her mark again, feeling her body shake against mine. her walls were getting more tight as the seconds passed.