Chapter Nineteen

Blue quietly lifts the neatly stacked clothes out of her dresser and places them in her suitcase. Then just as quietly she tiptoes to her bathroom and grabs all the toiletries she had brought from school. When she gets back to her room she places them in her suitcase and zips it up. Now with that done she stands in the center of her room and looks around. There isn't really  much to see considering its still dark outside since the sun isn't due to rise for another hour. She sighs and heads to her closet to grab her shoes, then holding them in her hand she quietly opens her bedroom door and without so much as a creak of the old door hinges she closes it behind her. As she heads down the hallway to the stairs that will lead her to the living room where the boys are sleeping she wonders exactly what it is she is doing. 

When she gets down the stairs she looks into the living room to see the sleeping faces of Gansey and Noah on the blowup mattress. Noah is currently snuggled right up to Gansey's side with his head under the crook of his arm. Gansey seems not to mind though since he is snoring soundly. Blue shakes her head and goes to look at the couch where Adam and Ronan have been sleeping the past few days. A small gasp escapes her lips though as she sees the couch is empty. Quickly she looks over at Gansey and Noah again, but neither have stirred from their slumber. She sighs in relief and quickly tiptoes out of the room towards the kitchen. 

Another gasp manages to escape her lips though as she finds Ronan and Adam seated across from each other at the kitchen table. Both have bags under their eyes and are still in their clothes from yesterday, both look up at her in surprise as she enters in the kitchen.

"Have you guys been up all night?" She whispers feverishly.

Both blink at her and say nothing for a moment. "And where are you going so early in the morning?" Ronan finally asks her.

Blue suddenly feels like a teenager whose parents have caught her sneaking out. "What does it matter?" She says glaring at them.

"You gonna go see Orla?" Adam asks as he snuggles further into the blanket he has wrapped around him. 

Blue sighs and loses her cold demeanor and sits down at a chair at the table and slumps her head on the table. "I don't know. I want to see her, but I also want to hit her with a brick," She says tiredly.

"I mean you could do both," Ronan says with a shrug.

Blue looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "No, I cannot hit her with a brick,"

"No I suppose that would be a bit much," Adam mutters in agreement.

Blue sighs and looks up at her friends. "What the hell are you guys doing up?" She asks them again. The boys looks at one another for a moment, and then quickly look away. Blue raises her eyebrows again and says, "Did you guys have a fight?"

Adam rubs his eyes and mutters under his breath. Ronan slumps more into his chair and keeps his eyes on his boyfriend and thinks about if they had actually had a fight or not.

***********A couple hours ago**********

Everyone entered the house very tired, slightly confused, and slightly annoyed. After all it had been a long day and none of them are all to sure how to process what just happened. "Right well I'mma go shower and go to bed, so night guys," Blue says and heads towards the stairs.

"Goodnight Jane," Gansey calls after her.

Noah yawns loudly and says, "I'm actually tired to so I'm gonna go to bed now too."