Disneyland (CastielXBella Fluff)

Quick note: I AM SO SO SO SORRY I COULD'NT POST THIS SOONER! I'm getting ready for an upcoming trip. Anyways, this is a request from Crustiel (Bella)! Hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on my couch reading some random book. It had been awhile since I had seen my boyfriend, Castiel, and neither Sam or Dean had seen him either. After getting bored of the book, I decided to take an early shower. I made my way to the bathroom, and got into the shower. The water felt great, and I wasted time in there by think and singing. After I finally washed, I got out and put on some nice jeans and a cute T-shirt. I went to the kitchen for some soda, then turned on the T.V.

----Time skip----

I was just about to doze off when I heard the soft flutter of wings behind me. I had met the other angels before, and silently prayed they wouldn't have bad news. After a few moments, I slowly turned my head to see who had come to visit. I saw the perfect sight. It was Castiel, his blue eyes sparkling. "Cas!" You smiled as you got up and walked around the couch to greet him. "Hello, Bella. I've missed you," He grinned cheekily as he pulled you in for a hug. "I've missed you, too! Where've you been?" He looked to his left before pulling back from the hug slightly, "Unimportant." Never in our 6 years of being together had Castiel blown off a question. It didn't really matter to me at the moment though, he was back! "What does matter, Bella, is that I've got a surprise," he smirked. I tilted my head to the side, before Cas slowly leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I was surprised, but soon melted into it. I kept my eyes closed for a few seconds after he pulled away, just to open them and find I was in Disneyland!

I had only mentioned wanting to go to Disneyland a few times to Cas, but this shows he really does pay attention. I quickly put my hands to my mouth as my eyes widened. I turned to face him and saw he had the prettiest orange lillies in his hand, and the biggest grin plastered to his face. I felt like crying, I had always wanted to come here, and the fact that he was here with me made it even better. I quickly walked over to him, and threw my arms around his neck. I was hoping he was reading my mind, cause if I had tried to talk my voice probably would've cracked. "You're very welcome, Bella," he chuckled and started to lead me toward some of the rides I had always dreamed of riding.

----'Notha time skip----

We had done everything. All the coasters, all the games, everything. I had some Minnie Mouse ears atop my head, ice cream cone in one hand, Castiel's hand in the other. We were walking toward a big fountain when I felt Cas' hand tighten. I looked up at him, but he just looked at me and smiled cheekily. I lifted one eyebrow, then chuckled and sat down at one of the tables facing the water. The water flew into the air, lights casting across it. After a minute or so, I looked over to see Cas gazing at me. His gorgeous blue eyes were sparkling, and the corner of his mouth was slightly lifted. I sighed and smiled back, feeling my cheeks heat up slightly.

 "Bella," Cas murmured, "I know I might not be doing this right, but I want you to know that I love you more than anything in the universe, and that I'll do anything to keep you safe and protected." I was about to tell him I loved him back, but my breath got caught in my throat when I saw him lower down onto his knee. "Bella (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), will you make this angel the happiest one in the universe and marry me?" He smiled shyly as he opened a small box with the prettiest ring in it. My hazel eyes brimmed with tears as I nodded, then squeaked, "Yes, Cas! Of course," His smile widened and he stood up, putting a strand of hair behind my ear and kissing me. In that moment, my heart had wings, and it was soaring. My wonderful angel boyfriend, was now my wonderful fiance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This made me fangirl a little while writing it, lol. I hope you like it, Bella! Again, I'm so so sorry it was delayed, but I hope it's good enough. :) -Josette