~ RECAP ~

A/N: Hi guys! First thing I have to say is I’M SO SORRY!

It's been months since I've updated! I know, I suck. (seriously)

I hate it when a writer puts a story on-hold FOR LIKE AN ETERNITY and never goes back continuing the story. Well, I don’t want to be that writer any longer. I’m sorry for keeping you hanging like that. :(

Reasons why I went hiatus in Wattpad: Rejection. Rejection. Rejection. (yes I had to put it thrice) Lack of enthusiasm. Lack of motivation. Lack of inspiration. School stuff. Family problems Writer’s block. And all the other et ceteras in life.

But since the start of our semestral break from college, I have started reading novels again and the itch for writing has returned. (AT LONG LAST, YAY.)  And since it’s been eons (5 months and 17 days, to be exact) since the last update, I’ve provided a summary** per chapter for you guys!

**I’ve provided a summary because I’ve been feeling guilty that I have let my readers wait for so long. Even if my followers aren’t even in a scale of four digits, I love them all to bits and I think it’s just common courtesy to write this summary.

But you may SKIP the recap if you still remember the events that took place before.

NOTE: But by the way, I just want to let you all know I’ve EDITED most chapters and changed / added some details.

(I want you to know that I’m STILL not done with editing and will continue when I end this story!)

So if you want to re-read all the 12 chapters of KAT all over again, that’s your choice.

But still, here’s a third-person POV summary anyway. :)

~ * ~ * ~ ♡ ~ * ~ * ~

CHAPTER 01 – A Fresh Kiss (Rickie’s POV)

Rickie Summers, our protagonist, has been dreaming of Prince Charming for quite a while now. That morning, she finally is in the brink of kissing the man of her dreams—literally. That was before until she was ripped away from the dream by the loud buzzing sound of a lawn mower outside. She got up feeling very annoyed due to the fact that she thought that it was Jordan who's mowing the lawn, and she knew that he'd already done that yesterday. But when she opened her window and peered outside, she actually finds out that there was a new guy in the neighborhood. She instantly feels compelled and has been gawking at him for a minute… or two… or ten. She just got out of her trance when he decided to look up, instantly blowing her cover since she’s obviously spying on him. Rickie feels so embarrassed, and on top of that is Jordan actually catches her watching the guy from her window, referring to the act as “Rickie’s Breakfast.” This pissed Rickie off, which resulted into a slight heat between the two on the dining table.

Later at school, Rickie was walking with her best friend, Kyle Thompson, and slightly narrated their history together, how they met and how they became best friends back in kindergarten. Kyle was mentioning something about a mysterious dent left in his car, and Rickie was just assuring him that everything’s gonna be alright. And when they finally changed topic, Kyle mentioned a new student named Josh Lennox, which took Rickie off-guard since this may be the guy she’s been coyly spying on earlier morning.

CHAPTER 02 – A Guilt-Ridden Kiss (Josh’s POV)

Now we go into the Tanner household, where Josh currently resides. He’s persuading his Uncle Henry and Aunt Kris to give him slack since he just arrived from New York late last night, asking for an excused absence from school. But the argument with his guardians became a little heated (*changed this part entirely, since I’m gonna use the changed part for the next chapter YAY*). Uncle Henry suddenly became impatient and brought up Josh’s darkest secrets—secrets that nobody know.