Chapter 7

Ju P.O.V

An hour later were running out of the gate with guards behind us. It turns out our plan to not get caught didn't go so well. After I had that fight with Jack I went back into the room to see Sky's eyelids start to move, she didn't open them but it was enough to know she was alive. Kyle went over and picked her up while we snuck out. I told him we were going to go into the backyard and act like its my time to go out there and help clean up.

When we got out there the guy that I talked into punching another guy saw me and started yelling at me which started to draw attention to us. Apparently he has to work double time outside everyday and he was pi**ed at me. I thought it was pretty funny until he came up and punched Kyle. Then that's when everything went wrong.

Kyle dropped sky to go and punch him back but while in motion he dropped sky and everyone stopped to look and saw her bandaged head with blood seeping through and saw her not moving. Then there heads turned to us and the guards started yelling profanities at us. Seeing as it was our time to go we ran and started to climb the fence.

So that leads to right now. The guards opened up the gates and the guards at the front gates came around and started chasing us while I heard someone else talking on the phone saying that two teenagers broke out with one unconscious in there arms.

I shifted into jewel not thinking anything of it and had Kyle get on me and help sky on me to. I was running as fast as I could to lose them and after five minutes I didn't here any yelling or sirens going off so I stopped and let Kyle get off my back and shifted back into my human form behind a tree and changed back into my clothes that I had brought with me just incase. 

I felt a vibration in the bag and i pulled my phone out to answer it and it was the boss calling.

"I heard your bringing people". He said getting right to the chase.

"Ya because one is bleeding badly and the other just got stuck with my crazy ass on this adventure". I said laughing.

"Well come through the back way because police have gotten thick out there". He told me.

"Alright I'll be there in 5". I said hanging up.

"Alright Kyle lets go, and I hope you brought some clothes because we're not going back to that academy especially since they know we snuck out.

"You couldn't of told me that before we decided to leave"? He asked me.

"Hmm nope". I said laughing and started to walk so we could hurry up and get there.

5 minuets and we're finally here and I walked through the back to here yelling going on in the front.

"Kyle take sky through those doors on your right and lay her down on the bed and I will be back there in a second". I told him and walked up to the front to see a pi**ed off lady with three other guys behind her yelling at the boss and Dylan.

Clearing my throat I stepped out of the shadows to see all of them look towards me.

"What's all this yelling about did someone die"? I asked and saw the boss give me a hard stare but I just returned it.

"If you must know Jura we are arguing about the cops finding us". He told me  and then looked over towards the lady and she was glaring at me like I was a peasant.

"So who are you"? I asked this women who needs some manners.

"I don't think that this is any of your business and should listen to your farther and go play with kids your own age". Miss b*tch said.

I stalked up to where all six of them were and stood right in front of her daring her to say another word while I was near her. She didn't so I took that time as to express how I feel about her mood.

"Well let me set some things straight for you, 1. I am not his daughter I am apart of his gang and 2. I do not appreciate your tone or the way you are acting towards me and I would be very careful because one word from me we do not help you and I shall kick all four of your asses and then leave you on the side of the road". I told her calmly but with every word my voice got more menacing.

She didn't reveal her face expression but her eyes held a different story and she looked towards the boss to see if what I said was true and he just shrugged and went on talking to Dylan again as if nothing had happened.

"Very well then. My name is Erica Maybell and I am here to hide one of these men and in doing so I am here to help you in return for hiding him for me because I also need help hiding from the police as they have found evidence of one of my men's doings". She said looking at me expecting me to say something but all I did was look away and walk back into the room to help sky. I'm  better that I got my point across.

So aren't you guys excited!! I finally updated and I am so happy to!! This book I think will be good or get better. I love you all!! Also sorry about the wait