Chapter 1

Jura P.O.V

Getting sent to delinquent school isn't the best but it's better than getting sent to the insane asylum that is right next to deli academy. Which is short for delinquent academy.

When I showed up at my house and got told I was getting sent here I was so shocked but was upset the more. So now I'm off to deli academy with my bags packed and fuming with anger.

So let me tell you just a tad about myself and if you tell anybody I will personally hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands so don't tell anybody about my life .God it!? Good.

Anyways well for one I'm a werewolf. Gasp shocked? Ya well shut your mouth your gonna catch flies. I am in a gang or was and I personally love it.
What kinda gang you ask? Well I can't tell you that because then you could tell the police. Oh and my favorite color is red. That's all your getting from me.

I looked at my reflection and saw my piercing white eyes staring back at me. My midnight wavy hair looked almost blue in the sun and the white little strips made it stand out more making my skin look tanner than normal. Sighing I sat back and just let myself relax and drifted off into a nice sleep.

"Hey Jura. We're here". I heard my dad say shaking me not so nicely. I grumbled a few choice words under my breath and got out of the car grabbing all my bags and shut the door. My mom rolled down her window and looked at me with those light blue eyes that I was so use to.

"I love you and be good". She said and drove off. I grabbed my 3 roll on cases and walked up to the school and hit the buzz button that was In front of the barbed wire fence.

"State your name and reason why your here". A monotone voice said.

"My name is Jura lee Jennings and I got into trouble and was sent here is that good enough for you". I said growling a little bit at the end.

Buzzzzzzz.

I heard a buzz and looked to see that the gate was opening up. I walked up to them and stepped through once the gap was beg enough to fit me in. I looked at the school and it was surprisingly nice I mean besides the bars on the Windows and guards at the doors oh and some vines crawling up the side but rather than that it had some type of glow to it.

I walked up to it and the guards stopped me by stepping in front of me making me glare at them.

"Spread your arms and legs missy". The guard on the left said taking out a metal detector to check if I have any weapons on me.

Sighing I spread my arms and legs knowing they weren't going to find them. They started at my head and the thing went off and I showed them my earrings. Then it went to my belly and it went off and I lifted my shirt showing them that it was my belly button piercing.

After 10 minutes they found nothing and let me threw. I knew there was metal detectors inside but I walked in calmly knowing that they probably expect me to run. After I went passed them I stopped and waited for them to go off but heard nothing so I looked around.

It was a huge hall with lockers on each side and there was a door on my right that said head ministrators office so I went through the door and saw guards inside to.

I walked to the door that the guards were guarding and knocked hearing a come in I walked through the door and saw a man In a business suit with cold blue eyes.

"I need my schedule". I told him. He looked up with amusement in his eyes and had the nerve to smirk but it faulted in a second.

"You listen here missy you will not disrespect me or any other teacher. Now ask me politely". He told me while growling and that's when I smelt his scent he was a werewolf.

"Well I'm guessing you know I'm a werewolf to. Am I correct"? I asked him and he just nodded.

"Okay then so can I have my schedule or am I going to stay here all day". I asked him not so nicely. He typed up my name and printed out my schedule and which room I will stay in. I nodded my head and turned and left going out I noticed that the halls were full with teenagers but there were guards everywhere.

I stayed in the shadows hoping no one notices me and after I passed all the lockers I went through double doors and saw a big open area and stairs leading upwards.

After what felt like hours I finally found my room number 437 and took the key out and unlocked the door.

Stepping in it was just like a prison except nicer. There were two beds on each side and one was messy but it was neat to. No windows so no light and the walls were dark and the floor was wood. Sighing I threw my stuff down and looked at my phone that they never took away and saw that it was only 9:10.

I ran down the stairs and went to look for the class I'm suppose to be in which is math ughh I hate math.

I found my class 5 minutes later and opened the door without knocking.

"Your late". The teacher glared at me.

"Ya so what". I told her smirking and turned to the class that was extremely quit but I could tell there were people who wanted to shout out. Half the class had piercings and tattoos and the other half looked like they wanted to eat me for dinner I also smelt a few werewolfs in this class.

"Give my your hand". I heard the teacher say. Looking down I saw that her name was Mrs.kia on my note. I looked back up at her and saw she had a whip in her hand.

What the hell? I thought

"No" I told her and I heard a few gasps. I turned my head to them and actually saw fear in their eyes. Before I could turn back around I heard a swoosh and then felt a burning on my back.

I growled lowly and could feel my eyes flash a bright red. I turned back around and saw she was about to whip me again so I caught it and pulled it from her grasp. I threw the whip down and took a deep breath.

"That's disgusting that you whip kids who don't listen to you". I told her trying to control my wolf. Her name was jewel and she hated being disrespected.

"Go sit down right now or I will call the guards in"! She yelled at me. I shrugged and went to the back and sat down by a boy with no piercings or tattoos on him.

"Why did you get sent here"? He asked.

"Lots of things" I told him shrugging and turned back to the front of the class barely listening to what She is saying.

Hope you like it and that's Kyle at the top!! You will find out who he is in the future!!