No one's safe

They sat by the river. Lucy's leg was bandaged but she couldn't walk. It had been a week since Zayn took their friends and they were making their way to Sabertooth. Erza had suggested that they avoid going along the path in case Zayn was looking for them. But now they were completely lost with no clue where they were.

Lucy say by the bank of the river, playing with the water. Natsu came and sat beside her.
"How's your leg?" He asked.
"It's fine, still can't walk though" she said, adjusting the bandage.
"I'll carry you for as long you need me to" he said. She blushed and looked out at the water. He always was kind to her.
'Don't worry Natsu... I'll get Lisanna back to you...I promise...' She thought
'Why can't I tell you?' He thought

"Hey guys, we know where we are!" Erza shouted. Natsu carried Lucy to where they were as they argued that they were not there they were here, or here, or maybe here.
"Juvia agrees with Gray" Juvia said
"I HAVENT SAID ANYTHING!" Gray said
"SHUT UP ICE PRINCESS!" Natsu said
"ENOUGH!" Erza yelled
"You started it" said Natsu
"DID NOT!" Yelled Gray
"GUYS SHUT UP!" Said Lucy giving them her scary face.
"AYE!!" The boys said, hugging each other.

The next morning the team arrived at the Sabertooth guild hall, or what was left. Their guild was also left in ruins. The team split up to find any survivors. Natsu, Lucy and Happy found Sting, the only survivor. Erza, Wendy and Charle found black rocks buried in the ground. Gray and Juvia found a not saying 'no one is safe with the Dragneel around'