CHAPTER ONE.

It's an AU so don't go ape shit if I do a different birthday or use a fake name.  It will be Dan's POV if I say otherwise. The name of the boarding school is just a random place in the UK so don't get angry when you google it and find out it isn't a real boarding school (although it's called Chesterfield which is a place in the UK imagine the school to be further away, around where Phil lives. I have not written a fan fiction from the start in years so this could go horribly wrong so bare with me; I will try to do longer chapters but that does mean I will most likely update less often, okay groovy, ENJOY. 

Background information: Dan has been kicked out of two other schools so his parents decided to try sending him to a boarding schools, it is a mixed gender school but the dorms are split. 

_

I sat in the car as my mum drove me to my home for the next few years, obviously we came back during Christmas,  Summer and various other holidays, but it will be where I am for a long time. It was starting to get dark, I looked at the time, seeing it was almost 8PM.

We drove towards a gate which read Chesterfield Boarding School, looks like we are here. 

'Now,' my mum began, turning to the car park area. 'I have to dash- work wants me in early in the morning and it's not exactly a short drive home. Have a wonderful time and try to not get yourself kicked out this time!' 

'Yes mum.' I laughed. 'Tell Adrian I miss him already.' I sigh, he was my brother, we got along extremely well. 

'I will, stop acting like you will never see him again!'

'I know.' I rolled my eyes. The car came to a stop.

'Is it okay if I just leave you here, I assume the entrance is around the corner. I dropped all your things off last week apart from the case in the car so it should all be in your dorm room.' 

'Fabulous.' I exclaimed, undoing my seat belt.

'See you in a few months.' She smiled, 'I'll miss you.' 

'Alright, miss you too.' I muttered, climbing out and walking to the boot of the car, I pulled out my case before slamming the boot back down and patting the car to show I was done in it. I stood back as she reversed, she said one last goodbye before driving out the gates and down the road. This is it.

I pulled my suitcase, heading towards the large doors which looked like an entrance to a part of the big building, since I was a week late joining the school due to troubles with leaving my other school there wasn't any helpful signs to tell me what I need to do.

I walked in, seeing a woman sat on a bright red chair at a white desk eating an apple. She looked up, 'How can I help.' 

'Hi- I transferred from another school, I'm from Berkshire Secondary School.' 

'Ah. Daniel Howell.' She glanced at a page on her desk.

'Yes.' I smiled. She stood up and gestured for me to follow her.

'Tonight I will take you to your dorm, but in the morning at 8:30AM if you could come back to this desk,I will give you all your classes and any other information you will need.' 

'Alright.' I muttered, only half paying attention, she handed me a gold key with a chain on it reading 34. 

We walked through a canteen, where a few students were still eating dinner and others were just talking and playing card games or revising.  Further on was a few classrooms, offices and bathrooms. We walked through a block named M block which I assumed was mathematics. From that we came to a large door which took us outside the back of the building.