Your usual path takes you down by the waterway. You've taken this path so many times that you barely pay much attention to what's going on around you until you have to cross the street or have to move out of the way of someone. Once you reach the waterway you walk alongside it. In the opposite of direction you walk the waterway leads up to the docks that are at Beacon, although its still a good distance away.

Not much goes on around you. Cars pass by occasionally and you hear snippets of conversation from people you walk past. After what had been a rather warm day the sun was now beginning to set and you feel a cool breeze go by. A vacant bench catches your eye and immediately you sat down on it.

After you were sitting for several minutes you got a call on your scroll. It was from an unknown caller.

"Hello ?"

"Hey cutie."

You almost jump out of your seat with excitement after hearing Yang's voice. Not in a million years were you expecting it to be her.

"Yang ? How did you get my number ?"

"I got it from Ivan."

"Oh yeah. Stupid question."

You heard a laugh come from her through your scroll.

"You remember last time we talked right ?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to meet up this Friday. Just the two of us."

You felt the urge to shout out yes at the top of your voice but managed to subdue yourself from doing so. Still there was no hiding the eagerness in your voice when you replied to her.

"Yes. Definitely. Where do you want to meet ?"

"Do you know a place called Triskel's cafe ?"

"Yeah. That's not too far from where I live."

"Meet me there Friday afternoon. I'll let you know when I'm on my way in."

"Ok. I'll see you then."

"See you then."

You were full on disbelief once she hung up. Yang actually wanted to meet up with you. A smile formed on your face.

Friday couldn't have come fast enough. It hadn't even been two days since Yang called yet the day before you were both meant to meet up seemed to just drag on. This was because you decided to work the shop for the whole day, giving you an excuse to skip working there on Friday. You had told your parents that you would be meeting up with Ivan and his team, thinking they'd just be bothering you with questions if you told them about Yang.

To say were nervous would have been an understatement. You were looking forward to it but you were also somewhat scared. You worried about what you were going to talk about with her. You worked in your families shop, which was nothing compared to the exciting life that a hunter or huntress probably lived.You considered the only exciting thing that ever happened to you was when you got your drivers license. You wanted things to go well with her and were worried that she might find your life too uninteresting. All you could do was hope that things would go well.

You probably spent more time than necessary getting ready. You were in the shower for longer than usual and you tried to decide what to wear the moment you were out instead of the night before like you should have. Once Yang sent you the message letting you know she was on her way you were out the door, making sure you had your scroll, key and wallet.

Triskel's cafe was about a half hours walk from your house. You passed it every now and again when you were out on your walks but you've never been in there once. You looked inside when you arrived, no sign of Yang.