Chapter 15: Namida

That day will come. The day when everyone start to thinking about their life.

Who am i?

Why i should born to this world?

Why we must got all of those pain?

You just thinking that. It was a painful things that you see before.

That blonde boy, he is your lover, isn't him?

This day was the worst day you ever have.

You saw Haruka cried on his chest (hugging), he do it back. "Uh oh."

You started mumbled, "Isn't idol forbidden to falling love?"

"I'm such a foolish."

You decided to refreshing your mind and go to have walk.

°°°

'Many people goes to the downtown today.' as you walked to the park, you felt a warm of nature this day. "I want to live as warm as bird live in here... ugh..." you were walking without knowing the direction.

Brak

"Ouch!" You moaned as you falling down. "Uh! Sorry. Let me help you--"

"Thank you... i'm so--"

You two glanced eachother. Gasp.

"(Y/n)?" You were remember him. You want to run--he held your hand tightly. "Can we have a chit chat?''

๑๑๑

"Why do you run away? Why... that day, Kurusu-san took you?''

Silent. You even did not talk a little bit. Gripping your skirt, why Kira just stared at you with a thousand questions in his head.

"Can... i ask a question?" You said. He nodded. "Why do you want to take care of me?"

"Because i love you." A word, make you looked at him with a weird face. Such a weirdo...

"Why do you love me?" He smiled and grab your other hand. "Isn't love doesn't need a reason? I love the way you are."

"You want me to join your agency, won't you?" Your words were so cold. That is not what Kira know. "Tsumeragi-san. I just wanna said thank you for you. Thank you for take care of me." You smiled slightly. Kira's mind was blank out.

'Why you do this to me, (y/n)?'

"Oh right... say hello to other heavens members. You do want to battle with starish right?"

"It's our president. All i want just you."

"I'm so--" you can't finish your word. Kira held your cheeks. A lip kiss. He was too strong for you. You pushed him, make him broke the kiss. "D-don't even kiss me!" You groaned. "Why can't i falling love with you?" He asked while his hands crossed behind you. "Because.. because..."

"Because idol were forbidden to falling love right?" You shut your mouth and look down. "Damn it... you right..."

"It's about Kurusu-san?" He asked to you. Not a word come from your mouth. In the park, such a nice place to have date. Bird and the other creatures were in this park. "Why you always right?" You said in a half want to cry. "You can cry to me, whenever you depressed i'm always be there for you."

Meanwhile, syo were searching you.

Remember that Syo. I need her now. Without her i can't finish my work.

"Argh, c'mon! Where is she. She does like park, right?" He mumbled while searching you. He remembered exactly what Masato said to him.

His eyes focused with a suprised view.

"No-- WAIT WHAT?"

Tbc..

Erm.. i wanna said sorry for my lateness. I was so busy for my school. And i'm also have writer block now. Ugh...