Chapter 11: A.M.N.E.S.I.A

The birds chirped on the morning air. all you do was sitting in front of the mirror, playing your (Insert your favorite instrument), Checking twitter, and see the beautiful views from your balcony's room. suddenly, you saw syo was running and behind him was Natsuki who ran chasing him with his cookies. "What a pity..." you slightly giggled. "He must have that cookies because what he did to me..." you continued. A minute after that, you saw Syo was running to Haruka who was watching them too. Your good mood turn into depression. "She sure prettier than me. Who doesn't like her? She live with those boys all this time..." you muttered and pouted. You decided to look to the other side, saw a bird flied freely on the sky. but, it doesn't change anything. You still have a bad mood

-=-=-=Syo's P.O.V=-=-=-

'She.... She is standing on her balcony room... she noticed me, right?' i thought. I shocked something when see her giggled looked at the bird. I felt remembered something. "What's wrong, Syo-chan?" Natsuki asked. I shook my head. "It;s nothing... I... I just looked at someone who familiar for me." i answered. He giggled at my face and my answer, he looked at me and said, "What kind of weird question, Syo-chan?" I already knew he doesn't belive that. "Everyone in here are people you already meet. Like me!" He continued. "I have a work. See ya Syo chan, Haruka chan!" he said as he left us. Haruka smiled at me. "Natsuki such a cheerful guy. I have a collaboration work too. I gotta go now. Bye Syo-kun." she waves her hand at me. I reply her with smile. Now, i'm alone.

-=-=Reader's pov=-=-

"It's okay to me, you don't rember me. I'll just let this unreasonable love go." you said.  "Because... Some reason are break people's minds." you continued and laying on your bed. you touch your head. "Why i feel i have a headache?" you mumbled. "I need go to the doctor." you said. You was going to the hospital with the bus.  Before went to the hospital, you must cross the road. "My head..." you muttered. You crossed the road as slowly as you felt so much pain. A car accelerated quickly and unable to hit the brakes. "WATCH OUT!" Someone Shouted at you. "Eh?" you looked at your right. All you know, the car hitted you. 

*+:。.。. 。.。:+*

You woke up in the hospital room.  "Where am i?..." you asked quietly. You saw a man was sitting beside you and Smiled at you. A man with Black hair and Yellow eyes. "Who are you?" you asked. He kinda shock because of your question. You touched your head, a bandage wrapped on your head. "Why i'm being like this? And... also...." you stopped talk. "Who... i am?" you asked. That man was sighed. "Wow.... i think the doctor was right about you...." He said. "What do you mean?" you asked. He shook his head and smiled at you. "My name is Kira... And from now, i'll take care of you." he said. "And you are  (Full Name). Nice to meet you, and also It's great to take care of you." he said. "My name is (Full name).... Nice to meet you too, Kira-san. Thanks for want take care of me... and please make me remember something." Kira patted your head. "You don't need to remember all of it now or your head will feels hurt so bad. You need to rest... if you need anything just tell me and also, i'll come here every day." he explained. "Okay..." You said and laid your body again. 'I had an Amnesia? I even can't remember anything... Who i am, Where am i, Who is my friend, and also... Where do i live? I can't remember anything. What i remember i just woke up in this hospital.' you thought and start falling into a deep sleep.

-=-==-==-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-

A/N:

Hello, It's Hime. How are you guys? Sorry for my hiatus. I was busy preapering for my exams. It's been a few weeks since i'm not updated story. I'm not very often open wattpad, and also feel i don't have bright motivation for making story. All i have was a dark feelings...

Sorry for making you all waiting. Thank you for your patient

715 words: Story + Author's note