Chapter 9: Night Fever

"Ugh..." you slowly opened your eyes. Your body felt warm. "Oh? (L/N)-san, you already woke up."

You noticed you on a bed. "Where am i?" you asked Tokiya. He in front of his Laptop with his glasses.

"You in VIP Hospital room." He said and gave you some warm water. "Here." he said. You drink the water slowly. "Thank you... But... Isn't this room are Expensive?"

"They gave me a rare discount. Don't worry about that." he smiled and looked at his laptop again. "So, would you tell me what happen? You fainted in front of me."

You a little bit worried about that. But, you trusted Tokiya.

"I saw... Haruka chat so much with Syo... So, i ran to the garden. But, they almost chase me... And the rain make my clothes wet." you muttered.

He slightly giggle and smiled at you. "Why are you giggle?" you asked at him. "You're actually jelous, isn't?" that words make you blushed.

"Your face are red, so i'm right. I know love is forbidden. But, human still allowed to fall in love each other, right?" He motivated you and smiled.

"Actually... There is a secret... I was Syo's childhood friend. But, he forgot about me... This necklace... Was very important to me. He gave me this necklace with the badge that symboled a wing. Actually if i connect it with syo's it will make a pair of wings. But, he said he'll never forget about me... But, he forgot me now. I know... That.... Actually she likes Haruka. Why did this happened?" your tears falls down.
"Hey don't cry. You can tell me everything." he said.
You nodded. "Thank you." He gave you some medicine. "What is that for?" you asked at him. "Your fever getting worst. Your body are so hot, you need to take a rest."

"But-"

"I know it from president. You'll be an idol, right? As an idol, you must care about your health."

You drunk the medicine.

You feels asleep a little bit and want to take a rest. You closed your eyes. Even you a little sleep, you can still heard the sounds. You can heard Tokiya calls someone

"You make her sick. She have a great fever.... Huh? I'll send the address. Take care of her okay? And dont brought her! She told me everything.... What? Hahaha. Nope! I can't tell you about that. It her secret, you must discover the secret. Did she gave you a clue?.... Found the meaning. See ya."

He close the phone. You can't sleep.

The door's bell is ringing. The door was opened. "What we have now?" Tokiya's voice teased a little bit.

"You didn't do anything to her, right?" the second voice was so familiar.

'Isn't that syo's voice.' you thought.

"O-of course not."
"I'll punch you if you do something to her. Even you touch her..."
"What a yandere? Fine fine... I'll go. She need to drink her medicine every night and morning. She need to take a rest here in two days. Are sure?"

"Of course."
"I can tell... You packed so much clothes. Take care of her. Sayonara~"

The door was closed and you feels afraid you'll cry again.

"What a relief... Why she ran away from me? What the meaning of her clue? I still remember that." Syo said

You remembered when Haruka with him. At the school.... At the master course. Your tears finnaly falls down to your cheek and make your cheek wet.

His sound came closer. He patted your hair. "Woah. Her fever...."

"Hmm?" he muttered. You still closed your eyes. "Did she cried?"

"Hatcuuu~" you sneezed and make your eyes opened a little bit.

"S-syo?" you slightly cried. "What happen? You ran away from me." he asked you. You cried again. He hugged you.

"There... There... No need to worries. I'm here for you." he said and patted your head.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" you asked him. Your mind was totally blank.

"W-what?" his face was red with thousand shades of red lines. "Would you?" you said. He sat on your bed and lay on there.

"Thank you." you said. "It's already night. Go to sleep." he kissed your forehead and your cheek. That make you blushed too.

"O-okay... Good night." he said again and you reply him with a good night words too. He hugged you and fall sleep faster than you.

"Thank you Tokiya-san."