Chapter 2: Partner

"Sigh..." [Name] Sighed. "Nee nee (F/N) chan. You partner with Otokiro san?" Kuria ask. "Oh Otokiro? Yes. Why i can't be your partner...it's more be easy." (F/N) said. She pouts. Kuria is an idol so she think it will more easy because they are a roommate. "(L/N) san! Lets get going." Otokiro san said. A girl with (Hair color|H/C) nodded and said bye to kuria. Someone Grab (F/N) hand. "Where you want to go lady?" Jinguji Ren Said. "Uh, jinguji san. I want to go composing music with Otokiro." (F/N) said. "I'll see you later in the park lady." Ren said with give a kiss in (Name) hand. (Name) just smiling and nodded, follow Otokiro san.

'Oh...okay....he invated me. The popular and rich guy.' (Name) Thought.

***
"That is a good song (L/N) san!" Otokiro said. "Thank you Kiro san." She said while smiling. "Lets continue tommorow. Ja ne (L/N) san." Otokiro said cheerfully and smiling at (Name=First name). "Bye!"

"I have promise with Jinguji san." (Name) thought. She walking to the park. She looked around searching to Ren. "Here you are Lady." It's ren voice. (Name) look behind her. "Jinguji san! Hi!"

"Now, where little lamb?"
"Little lamb?" (name) ask confused. "Gommennasai!!!" a girl running from behind. A peach (nanami hair is peach or pink?) haired girl coming to us. "You late little lamb."

"Little lamb?" (name) ask again. "Oh, My name is Nanami Haruka! Nice to meet you." Haruka? "Hi Haruka! My name is (Full name). Nice to meet you too."

***
They want to make Syo not afraid of height. (Name) Meet them, Masato Hijirikawa, Shinomiya natsuki and she meet ichinose tokiya, even Syo, (Name), Ren and Tokiya in same class. (Name) Doesn't meet Tokiya before.