Chapter 5

"Yep" i was still holding stuff back from her and i think she knew it.
"So you still cut and purge?" I couldnt answer her, she already knew the answer.
"Dan please, what else are you hiding from me?"
"I came out lesbian in high school"
"And whats wrong with that?"
"I got called names and i got beat up because of it and then..."
"They seen the cuts right?"
"Yep everything got worse from then but none of it got to the principal or to my home, i got so worse i even tried ending it"
"Dan i will help you through this, please join me on tour!?"
"Yes of course i will demi"
"Great by the way i ordered food and it will be here in about 2 minutes"
"No thanks im not hungry"
"Dan your gonna eat!" Im not gonna win this
"Ok fine but not all of it"
"Thats fine"
* food comes and they eat the food*
"I need a toilet"
"Oh no you dont you went to the toilet before food and you havent drunk any of your drink"
"Please demi!"
"No dan you stay here and you can get through this" i need to find a way of doing it without demi noticing but i agreed to go on tour with her, this is gonna be hard!
"Demz you can even stand outside the door and listen." At least i can cut i have a blade in my pocket.
"Ok"
"Great" i go into the toilet and cut 5 times clean up the blood, flush the toilet and leave.
"See i didnt do anything, i just needed a pee" just then i realised i left my blade in there, crap i didny clean it either! Its fine i will just go back in.
"Dan can you move out my way i need the toilet" crapppp
"Can i go clean my hands?"
"Go clean them in the sink"
with that she pushed me out of the way. Please dont see the blade! I go sit down and watch tv waiting for demi to come out of the toilet. I hear her flush and continue watching tv.
"Dan?" Oh god
"Yeah?"
"Why is there a blade with fresh blood on it in the bathroom?" Fuckkkkk
"Umm i have no idea"
"Dan take off your jumper off!"
"No!"
"Dan now!" Should i even be fighting this? I slowing take of my jumper making sure i keep my arms covered.
"Dan pass me your jumper"
"But demi its cold"
"Dan its so warm in here your even sweating" shes right. I pass her my jumper and she grabs my arms and looks at them, i dont want to see her face so i look away.