Chapter 2

"Can you stay in my dressing room? theres a TV and their recording the concert so you can watch it from the TV in here" demi says
"Sure no problem"
"Thanks" and with that she leaves for the concert, wow im in THE Demi Lovato's dressing room. I watch the concert and next thing i know im being woken up. I must have fallen asleep considering i havent slept in 4 days and im really tired.
"Hey you ok?" I open my eyes to see demi sitting next to me.
"Yeah, where am i?" This didnt look like her dressing room
"You didnt wake up after i finished my concert, so i asked max my bodyguard to bring you back to my house" when i sat up i realised i was in different clothes.
"Demi where are my clothes?"
"Yeah about that it was raining and your clothes got soaked, also your car wouldnt start so max has gone to get it fixed it should be here in about next week the garages are booked full and you can stay with me until then and dont worry i changed you when max left i hope you dont mind?"
"No thats totally fine and thats gonna cost me so muchto have it fixed"
"I paid for the car to be fixed and dont worry no need to thank me"
"Ok, thanks though"
"Dan when i was undressing you i seen something, if you dont want to talk about it you dont have to but i would like you to" ah god please dont tell me what i think shes gonna tell me.