Chapter 4

Its about 8 in the morning, me and demi are already up and we have nothing to talk about. I hope she forgot about past night!
"Dan?" Oh god please not this.
"Yeah demz?"
"You know what im gonna say so start talking!" Oh i knew it.
"Later"
"No dan now! You will just keep pushing it away" i hate to say it but shes right.
"Ok. Where do you want me to start?"
"The first time you cut"
"So about 10 years ago i found out my mother died and i never really thought it would effect me because of how young i was an.."
"How young was you?"
"I was 9"
"So your 4 years younger than me"
"Yeah anyway i was close to her but like i said when i was little i never really thought much of it, well when i went into high school my grandad had passed away 3 months before and it hit me hard because i was when my mam died, i never really seen much of my dad from what i can remember so i was always close to my grandad. So when i went into high school, i was quite and never made friends and i was bullied everyday because everyone thought my mother and father didnt really love me and that why they left or so what they thought, i never told anyone about my mam because i was always found it awkward to talk about things like that and the teachers tried talking to me but i refused to talk to them about it, one day i woke up and i felt off, like i was depressed but i thought im probably just tired, i went to school, got bullied, cried and then one person said i should cut because im ugly enough and i believed them so i went home and sliced through my skin 9 times and i felt better." I started to tear up reminded of the memories.
"Dan what happened then?"
"Then my demons started talking to me. They told me to cut more and then they started to call me fat and i believed them so i started purging and i missed meals most days telling my uncle i wasnt hungry because i was having food when i was out with friends but i wasnt and i told my friends that i was having food when i go home. One day it got really bad i packed my things, stole my uncles car and ive been living out here for the past year, found myself a little job and saved up enough to buy myself an apartment and when i heard you where singing about 30 minutes away from me, i had to go i mean yeah i couldnt afford tickets but i could hear you from outside but on the way i bumped into you and no i am here." I said while i have tears running down my face.
"Do you still hear your demons?" She had tears in your eyes.