BackStory; Steve Rogers

I have a total of 3 people reading this and I don't even care because I have a lot planned and I'm gonna write it whether people read or not so, I love you (current) 3 readers a lot

I love Phil Coulson so fucking much so he's in this

What Steve looks like;

Steve was what Bucky called, a model citizen

Or what Clint calls him; your everyday superhero.

Which, if you asked Steve was poppycock because Steve didn't see himself as a model citizen, or a superhero. He was just a teenager that seemed to do a lot of good things in his life, like helping out at youth centres for less fortunate kids or doing the weekly shopping for his elderly next door neighbor Reta. He wasn't a damn superhero, there were far more people on earth who deserved that title and he wasn't one of them.

Okay, and so what if he was a nice guy, had a body that was probably crafted by the gods and a face that anyone would die for, that didn't mean Steve was amazing at everything that he did, because let me tell you, He wasn't. Steve wasn't the honour student in his class, getting all of the A's and class president, no, he was the bellow average kid with a skill for art and spent more time in the gym than on school grounds.

But he wasn't stupid, he just needed that little bit of leverage to push him towards a better education - and maybe a kick in the ass from Natasha - and maybe a chance in a college of his choice. Steves mindset was always focused on the better of others, he was the mother, the fairy godmother, the parent of his variety bunch of friends.

From the moment he was walking and talking, Steve always felt as if he needed to look after every person he met, despite the fact that he started off in life as a sickly babe who could be blown over by the slightest of colds. He developed, just like anybody else, and with that so did his need to look after his friends, his mother and anyone he thought needed his help.

Sarah Rogers was a hardworking and devoting mother to Steve, she was what Steve would say, the best mother that he could ever be blessed with, and in a lot of ways, she was. She might've been hardworking and yeah, okay, Steve didn't see her all that often depending on her shift at the hospital, but she worked hard to give Steve everything and Steve couldn't ask for a better mother than that.

Joseph Rogers was a man that Steve hated the sound of his name, the man had left when Steve was 10, walked out the door after slapping around his mother for the years of their marriage. Steve was glad that he was gone, he was a waste of a father and an even shittier husband. His mum deserved better, she deserved the moon, she believed that whatever Steve wanted to do, or be, where ever he'll go, that he'll have a good life and that's all the support he needed.

Steve had a weird, outgoing bunch of friends, all brought together because maybe they weren't all the brightest, or a jock, they weren't sorted into a popular group of meatheads and bimbos nor were they getting awards for being goodie two shoes.

They were an odd mixture, from Clint Barton - the guy who seemed to take nothing seriously and was probably failing everything but Phys ed -, Bruce Banner - the only intelligent being in their group -, Natasha Romanova - probably the most attractive girl in school but would kick your balls into your stomach -, Thor Odinson - A jock who didn't really fit in well with the jocks -, Phil Coulson - the father to Steves Mother instincts - and James 'Bucky' Barnes - a teen who has seen too much but was a solider at heart.

Steve loved his odd group of friends because they might've been through a lot, and the fight an awful lot, but they always came back together at the end of the day.

And okay, Steve may be your local hero who was ready to climb a tree to save your damn stupid cat or run to the local supermarket just because you forgot milk, but that didn't mean he didn't get into some sort of trouble. Bucky has had to drag Steves ass out of a handful of fights he has caught himself in, busted up in the face and bruised in the torso.

You could say, that's how Steve wounded up in hospital 3 days before Christmas, with a busted lip, nose and eyebrow and a few broken ribs. I mean, it could've been worse, he could've ended up like the guy he was fighting. It wasn't as if he fought for the sake of fighting, he did it for the little guy that couldn't fight for himself or the asshole at a party that tried to ruin it for everyone else.

He knew his mum was going to flip shit when she spots her son in a hospital bed, nursing a broken nose and bandaged up chest. He was going to ruin the annual Christmas photo that the Rogers and Barnes usual took on Christmas Eve.

This is how Steve meets Tony

Please give me your opinions!

I shall be writing the first chapter on the plane tomorrow!!

What other ship shall I have in this?

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼️