"Property"

For the 52nd Weeksary, published on Twitter, July 14

"Mahal, you really ought to stop wearing light-colored pants

"Mahal, you really ought to stop wearing light-colored pants. Tingnan mo nga!" Maine muttered as she thrust a compromising picture of the Hakot segment towards Alden's face.
"Oh, ano problema?" Alden asked with a grin. "Wag ka na magalit," he teased as he chased her down the narrow alley that lead to the pantry.
"Jusko, kitang-kita pwet mo!" she huffed, stomping ahead of him.
Alden jogged and pulled her hand. "Sus, alam mo naman na sa iyo lang itong pwet ko," he whispered mischeivously.
She rolled her eyes. "Tingnan mo, pati ba naman si...Junjun, super obvious," she replied in a panicky whisper as she reached the pantry. "Please, Alden. Dark slacks na next time," she pleaded as she sat down on an empty bench, frustrated.
"Nag dark slacks naman ako kagabi sa premiere, ah," he reminded her with a peck on the cheek. "Ba't ka galit?"
"Ehhh...." she began, folding her arms in front of her. "Kasi....Kasi...ayoko ko na nakikita ng ibang girls," she admitted quietly.
Alden's face broke into a wide grin. "Aba, akala ko ba ako lang ang seloso dito?" he said before kneeling in front of her, taking her hand, and placing it on his chest. "Meng, sa iyo naman ito," he explained. "Wag ka na magselos."
She nodded, biting her lip. He placed both her hands on his biceps. "Ang mga ito, sa iyo din, Meng."
Her breath grew more ragged as he placed her hands on the sides of his face. "Etong mukha, sa iyo din. Kaya wag ka na magselos, please?"
Maine swallowed and lowered her eyes to his belt. "Eh, iyan?" she asked quietly, making Alden grin. "Lahat ng taas, lahat ng pababa, buong-buo, private property of Nicomaine Mendoza... basta..."
"Basta?"
He traced his hand over her shirt and slowly released a button. "Ikaw, pataas, pababa,...buong-buo...private property ko rin."