Chapter 1

______________________________

In Nigeria, There are three major ethnic groups, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. I'm Yoruba.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,
Let me Introduce myself. I'm Adetokunbo Diane Adeniran , my friends call me Tokes but Family call me Tee-baby . I'm from and reside in Lagos state . My Dad is Arch. Ayodeji Adeniran and my Mum is Dr. Adesewa Elizabeth Adeniran. I'm the last child and only girl out of four children.
I'm really happy you were given to me . I just turned fourteen and mummy just gave you to me. She said if I needed to speak up and say my feelings out that you would be the best to talk to. I want to tell you all about myself first before I begin to trust you.
I attend a wonderful private Secondary school , Olashore International School located in Ondo State and I'm in SS1 . They are like family to me, it's also my second home. I love Eba or wheat with Obe Eforiro and Obe Owedu. Usually we are being fed that as lunch on Wednesdays and I don't miss it. I am a Science Student and my favourite Subject is Chemistry but the teacher makes it quite challenging sometimes . I am not a fan of Physics or French but mommy said I need it for Future references.
I love going out with my best friends, Ayomide and Omotara. Although Tolu is quite blunt and harsh with whatever she says , I still love her. Ayomide is closer to me than Tara is because he lives in Lagos but Tara lives in Abuja but visits Lagos . I am a very social Dork and my favourite male Musicians are Wizkid, Falz , Ycee, Kiss Daniel, reekado banks, Olamide and least I forget Iyanya and females are Tiwa Savage, Waje, Dija, Cynthia Morgan, Chidinma, Mizkiss.... they're to much to mention.
I love Uti and I hope to meet him someday. Well this might be all for now If I remember any other thing I'll let you know.
Bye ...........Tokes💋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note:
Nigerian girls don't really use diaries, they believe it's not their thing. If you keep a diary and people see it, Ah.... they'll read it. Nigerians aren't local, they just love their foods. Falz Aka The_Bahd_guy is a very funny Musician and Actor. He's well known for his funny IG videos and his hit song; "ello bae". If you are Nigerian girl always trust your heart and keep friends that would puch others away. Nigerian Artiste are very good.
______________________________
Picture at the top
Her name is Brenda, she's a good singer and a drama queen that's why I put her first.......