Chapter 4 (Kirsties POV)

A/N: I am listening to straight outta oz while writing this 😂 so some of these songs might inspire part of this chapter. Im in the stupid car while writing this also.

Kai ran up to me and hugged me.
"I missed you, are you okay!? You havent been on Instagram lately!" She bombarded me with questions.
"Honey, I need to tell you something. I broke our promise. I cut." I rolled up my sleeve, showing all my cuts.
"Y-you told me you wouldn't do that. Kirstie! Why!? Tell me why." She started crying and I hugged her.
"Jeremy broke up with me." I could barley get those words out of my mouth. Shes got angry and said some things about him I would not like to repeat. She walked off after a while.

  Leaving me alone. I walked to a bridge that was near bye. You can do this. No one loves you. You are a b*tch. You are so terrible. I repeated some comments on my page that I could remember. I never believed those until now. I never thought I would be standing here, Getting ready to jump off a bridge. I never thought I would cut or think of suicide every time I woke up. I thought I was actually happy. I guess I thought wrong.

Here I am. Leaning over a bridge. Ready to take my life. I go to jump.