School

So I got my schedule for school today. It isn't the final copy, but still. I'm not excited to be back at school. I hate school with a passion. Some of you might be going into high school this year, so my advice is first of all Good luck. Second is don't think you know everything, because the teachers will think you are a stupid freshman. Also stay out of the drama.

Drama happens at every school pretty much every where. Stay out of it. It's cool to know the drama and know what's happening but don't start it, be the center of it, or spread it. That's my advice about drama.

I do enjoy the beginning of the year however. I enjoy going to football games, homecoming, it getting a little cooler. Oh and of course the clothes. I love oversized sweaters, leggings, jeans, long boots, and colorful leaves.

Upcoming freshman, I want to tell you something. My first week as a freshman was hell. Just saying. If you can, make a friend that is an upper class man. They can show you around, and give you advice about your classes.

Seniors. It's your last year! Congrats! Have a wonderful last year, hopefully it's great. If you have easy classes it will help take the stress away from you. You have to worry about all the details leading up to graduation, so don't let that stress you out. You will also be thinking a lot about what you will be doing after graduation. Don't stress too much. Take your last year, and stay positive! Good luck to you!

Sophomores, and juniors. Juniors you are gonna be pretty stressed. Not gonna lie. You have to worry about your "harder" classes and start thinking about your future. Stay calm and don't party too much. You want to remember to study for everything. You will probably be applying to colleges so make all your grades the best they can be.

Sophomores. You know more than the freshman, less stress than the juniors, and not as much as the seniors. Just relax and enjoy a "fun" year. Good luck! Don't get caught up into too much negative things.

I love you all. Good luck! If you have questions then inbox me. Have a good school year!