Night time

When you and Peyton would wind down at night, you would lay down, after doing your night time routines, and cuddle in the bed. You would both usually have the TV on, on something like Friends. The show being the only thing lighting up your bedroom.

Peyton's POV
I watched as my beautiful girlfriend lay her head, down on my chest. I loved her, I really loved Y/N. Night time was always something I looked forward to. Yes Y/N was a night owl, but it was just so cute to see her being so chatty, and wide awake.

Some nights though, when Y/N was actually tired enough to sleep, were the nights I cherished the most. She would just lay her head on my chest, my arm holding her onto me, the TV playing some random show, and me just watching Y/N sleep so peacefully.

I would often think to myself, how did I get so lucky to have her in my life? I know she sometimes received hate, and thought lower of herself sometimes, and it crushed me inside knowing that. She has told me a million times how she was the lucky one, but I knew at the end of the day that she could do so much better than me, and that I was the real winner.

I loved being able to fall asleep every night, with her in my arms. And right before I knew she was really asleep I would say the same thing every night. "I love you baby girl, sweet dreams." Then I would kiss her head, and I could almost swear every night I saw her faintly smile, and cuddle into me even more.