Car rides

Your POV
Peyton and I were going to the park today, and we had about a twenty minute drive. (A/N: the outfit above is the outfit you are wearing)

Peyton was driving, while I was in the passenger seat. "Baby, I like your outfit. You look great." "Thanks Peyt." He put his hand on my thigh, and I turned the music on.

I put some Nirvana on, and we started jamming out. We were stopped at a red light, and Peyton leaned over and kissed my cheek.

We started driving again, and we were almost to the park, Heart shaped box came up on the playlist, and I knew it was Peyton's favorite, so I turned it off, right as he began singing along.

"Hey! That's no fair, you know that's my favorite." "Oh I'm sorry babe, I didn't know you even liked that one." I said while smirking slightly. "The lies you tell women." "Hahaha, well I can always change it back, if....." "If what?" "If you give me a kiss." "But I'm driving." "Then I won't change it back." he leaned over and kissed my cheek really quick. "Okay I'll put it on now." "Yay!"

I turned the song back on, and we had just pulled up to the park. We were parking, and still listening to the song. He wanted to listen to it, so we just stayed in the car, and waited until it was over.

He still had his hand on my thigh, and he turned and gave me a proper kiss this time.

To say the least, our car rides were always fun, unless we were pissed of at each other, which rarely happened.
________________________________
A/N: I hope you liked this one, and the next one I make will be a park imagine. It will be a continuation of this. Oh and if you haven't heard Heart shaped box, by nirvana, or you don't know who Nirvana is, the. I suggest you take a listen. Until next time. .... Xx