It was a white long sleeve collar shirt and a black bow tie. I wore a black short skirt with them and a pantyholds to cover my skin.

Jo also wears the same thing I wore but Jamie wore a black pants instead and Grace wore a long black skirt as usual.

"Come on you don't look bad!" Grace smiles at her.

Grace really seems so excited about tonight I dunno why. The rest of us are just worried sick about our school people's facial expression when they see us.

Jo groaned as she still keeps looking at her big structure in the mirror.

"I am only doing this because of you Grace." She whined.

Jamie just rolls her eyes as she buttons the sleeve of her shirt.

"Don't worry girls. I promise this night will be a great one for all of us." Grace said.

"I hope so." We all say at the same time to Grace's sentence.

Grace just chuckles to our response.

"Do you know what this reminds me of?" Jo said.

We look at her waiting for her to answer.

"You guys don't know?" She looked at us.

We all shrug and look at each other wondering what Jo was thinking.

"Bratz!" She waves her hands in the air. "We just look so much like those bratz idiots at Meredith's super sweet 16."

"Ohh." We all said at the same time just realizing what point Jo was making.

To be honest, we didn't look anything like the bratz at meredith's birthday party, we look worse. The Bratz were ten times more gorgeous than any of us here and their waitress outfit was nothing like ours.

"You're so childish." Jamie blurts out which makes all of us chuckle.

"Screw you." Jo rolls her eyes.

We hear a knock on the door and the door opens.

Grace's mum pops her head through the door.

"Ready girls?" She smiles at us.

Grace's mum and her are so identical. The same green eye colour, blonde hair and skinny body structure. The only thing is that Grace's mum was the older version of her.

Grace looks at all of us.

"Ready?" She said.

We all stare at each other and realized we were actually ready although we looked a bit nervous and excited at the same time.

"Yes!" We said in unison.

*************

I've never been to a ball before neither have I been to one of the school's events or parties since Homecoming was supposed to be my first one this October but it didn't happen because our stupid school had to cancel it for one stupid reason.

We've been here for up to an hour and a half and the place was already quite full.

The hall was full of the loud music playing in the background. Closer by The Chainsmokers was on and a lot of people seemed to be singing and dancing on their sits, especially the girls.

The boys didn't seem so bothered. Most of them were either using their phones on their sit or just chatting with the other guys around their table.

I didn't recognize most of the students around because most of them came from different schools in the city.

I wonder how Jenna knew this much people from different schools.