Chapter 4

FOR THE THIRD time in less than 24 hours Jason stared down at the girl who he kept constantly bumping into and frowned. 'What is she doing here?' He wondered if she was part of the other gold digging and rep seeking girls that walked around with half their ass showing to the world that were running around here but once Mason grabbed her by her waist and kissed her cheeks, he got his answer.

For some strange reason watching that little scene pissed Jason off and left him feeling a bit bitter. He wasn't one to hit below the belt but he couldn't help control the words that spilled from his mouth.

"Should've known you were a whore." He gave Machayla a disgusted look as her eyes widen in surprise. He then faced Mason who had an angry scowl forming on his face. "A deal is a deal. I'm done with this conversation. If you want it back then race me yourself but not tonight. I'm out of here."

He turned on his heel and was about to step into the Audi when Mason spoke up. "I didn't know that you and my girlfriend were acquainted but anyways please refrain from calling her out of her name or I'll be liable to hurt you Jason. As for my car... ok we'll do it your way. BUT if I win I get my car and you join my team. Deal?"

"Fuck no!" Dennis shouted. "Who the he-" He stopped talking when Drake motioned for him to shut his mouth. Jason and almost everyone who stood around watching, knew that when Drake was dead serious about something he became dangerous and most tends stay out of his way and do as he say.

Drake moved and stopped when he was toe to toe with Mason. "I don't appreciate you fucking with my little brother Mason. But since this is his battle, I'll step aside. And the the minute you screw him over I will be right there shoving my fist down your throat."

Mason scoffed and smirked. "...Right."

Drake glared at Mason for a second longer and turned to his brother. "Your call Jay.

Jason wondered if he should go through with this deal. If he lost then he would have to become just like Carter who became pathetic and weak at the presence of Mason. The man actually let Mason bitch slap him. The Carter he knew would've never taken that from anybody.

But was it smart to put his ass on the line along with a car? It was just a car. He could give it back but then that would mean that he was just like every other punk racer who feared Mason's crew and he didn't want that. He looked back to his friends who were standing behind him and lifted one eyebrow in question asking them if he should agree with the deal or not.

One by one they all but Brandon and Dennis nodded their head yes. Brandon squinted his eyes at Jason "Don't be stupid Jason."

Jason ignored his best friend and turned back to Mason who was still holding Machayla in a tight embrace. Frowning he looked Machayla in the eyes and gave Mason his answer. "Deal!"

"Damn." He heard Brandon muttered behind him.

"Good." Mason said with a grin. "Carter will let you know when and where by tomorrow."Still holding on to Machayla he turned and disappeared into the crowd. Jason stared at her retrieving and took a deep breath. He had a feeling that he was going to bump into the little liar again.

            Machayla was still trying to grasp the fact that she just got called a whore in front of a crowd of people and that Mason just stuck up for her as she stepped into the car. He sat behind the wheel and turned to her with an angry scowl. 'Damn'.

"Is he the same Jason you were suppose to meet up with today?" He growled out.

Machayla felt her palms start to sweat. "Umm...He...I-..."