Chapter 1

AT THE AGE of 23, anyone would have thought that he would've grown a pair of balls big enough to simply speak to a girl but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. Jason dragged himself towards the VIP section of the Mynt Lounge night club where she sat with her slim arms wrapped protectively around her waist and her eyes flicking from one corner of the room to another.

He'd thought that she seemed a bit jumpy but ignored that fact. She would probably be just fine after she'd down the drink he'd sent her.

He was halfway there when he heard two grown men giggling like they were teenage girls and bit out a curse. Turning around, he glared at his brother and best friend. He wanted to skin them alive. They'd suckered him into sending a drink to the one atrractive girl in the group and if she accepted the drink then he would have to keep her company the rest of the night and eventually take her home.

He didn't want to do that.

Not that it wouldn't have been easy enough for him to hook up with someone but Jason didn't chase skirts unless he really wanted the girl in them.

He'd always been a reserved person, even as a teenager. He'd kept to himself when he was around others that he wasn't familiar with. He wouldn't say that he was shy -far from it actually- but meeting new people just wasn't his forte.

Whether male or female, he just wasn't a friendly person. There wasn't any reason for it and he honestly thought that after high school, he'd grow out of it. He didn't. In turn he chalked it up to being part of his difficult personality.

Though, regardless of that one fault, he was a renown chick magnet.

Sadly enough, he didn't give much thought into his abilities to make girls lose their mind the second he stepped into a room. If most guys had to lit their selves up on fire to get a girl to even notice them, all Jason had to do was smile and show off his pearly whites and a woman would catch a heart palpitation.

His friends and brother thought it a waste of good genes to not screw everything with a good pair of breast and a round ass and would verbally attack him every time he turned a fine girl down.

They accused him of being blind and crazy but in all actuality, he was just picky, to say the least. He still had sex whenever he wanted but sex with just anybody wouldn't do. His women had to have something that stuck out from all the others, something that sparked his interest.

He wasn't arrogant and nor was he cocky but since he didn't have much to offer his bed partners materialistic wise, he always made sure to give them the best night of their lives. Fortunately for him, they didn't mind. They actually welcomed his sexual endeavors because it made it easier to satisfy not only himself, but also his partner, his woman for the night.

Those were his type of women. Not the money hungry girls who were looking for the next walking bank account; the gold diggers. And even if he did happen to sack one of those types, they would be fairly disappointed in the morning. Never mind the "I love you's" and the "Oh my God's" he got from them during the nights when he's giving them pleasure; once they realized that his pockets weren't as fat as they thought, they were gone.

The fact that they never stayed, not because of the night before but because he wasn't the richest of guys in the world, would've bothered any hot blooded male... except him.

He was never rich.

Matter of a fact, thanks to his free loading big brother, he was broke most of the time, but he got by.

Standing at 6'3 with jet black hair, tan skin and dark green eyes with specks of brown circling inside of them, he was the epitome of tall, dark and handsome to most women. But to Jason, his family, his crew, his garage and his cars were the only things he had going for him in life and he didn't mind.