Chapter 21

Chapter 21: I wanted to be yours
Your POV
War. War had started and I feared for the lives of those I hold in my heart. I wasn't being held against any chains or anything of the sort, but if I left Kakashi wouldn't be around. I was going to escape when Obito left.
Time skip. A/N: Ok, I swear in every fanfic I suck at writing the war arc part. Idk why, so I'm gonna add some short stuff of the war and then THE LAST CHAPTERS WILL COME *Dramatic music*
Kakashi's POV
(Y/N) she's alive. She's still alive! I thought she died after they couldn't find her from the mission she was sent to. Her eyes held tears and frustration towards Obito. "You ruined me! You've made me feel so disgusting!".

She held onto him and had tears running down

She held onto him and had tears running down. "You bastard!".
Major time skip cuz I suck at life
Normal POV
After the war, (Y/N) avoided everyone. Especially Kakashi. She felt scared that he'd feel betrayed if he found out. One day though he was able to catch her off guard and force her to talk. When she did tell him everything, she was sobbing. "I'm sorry". Kakashi lifted her face gently. "I love you. I promise I'll protect you forever". (Y/N) hugged Kakashi and buried her face into his chest.

A/N: You aren't expecting another lemon right?