Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Fixing a broken heart
A/N: Naruto left already with Jiraiya. Forgot to mention that
Your POV
I avoided him the whole day and part of the week. I get touchy sometime when it comes to moving on. It's hard for me. I've never had experienced this before and I've never been told how to deal with it. I guess I'm emotionally unstable because of my parents. Thinking back on our arguement, I was the one who started it and ended it. I was the idiot. Oh god I'm such an idiot! I fucked up! (Keep in mind I suck at some things and this might be one of them. Just read and you'll find out what). I was just going to stay in bed and wait until all my tears were gone. I didn't want anyone to see me cry again. I wiped my tears away and silently sobbed hoping no one would hear me. Then the last thing I wanted to happen occurred. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in". I didn't bother to see who was coming in.
Kakashi's POV
It's like seeing that same day all over again. Except this time she didn't have scars or bruises and she was on a bed covered by her blanket.
Flashback
I ran inside to her room and saw her with scars and few bruises. She hugged herself and was shaking while sobbing softly. "(Y/N) "Ka-Kakashi?", she whimpered and slowly turned to me. I held her close to me and comfort her with the promise that I'll protect her.
End of flashback
"(Y/N)" "Yeah?", she sniffed. "Look-" "No. It's not your fault. It's mine. I was the one who started to yell". "Remember when you asked me, do I know how it feels to see the one you love love someone else?" "Yeah why?" "I know how it feels because", I carried her bridal style and we sat on the window looking at the rain.

"Because I love you when you loved Obito" "You're just playing with me aren't you?" "If I was, you wouldn't know it"

Your POV
He's being serious? Does he really feel this way towards me? No, it can't be. But.....I don't know. I'm afraid to love for I'll lose someone again like I lost him. I don't want to repeat that. He pulled off his mask and revealed (that sexy face! Lol) his face and kissed my lips. At first my eyes widen and I blushed hard. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I don't know how else I was supposed to react. I mean, we've known each other like forever. He's been there for me, protected me, and helped me. Kakashi has been kind to me. Did I love him? I don't know. I don't know if I do or don't. Why am I so confused? What should I feel? What do I have to feel? Why is my heart beating fast? Why am I asking myself so many questions?
Flashback
He held my hand and walked me to his house. "Are you ok?". I looked down, "Yeah". I said letting out a small sniff. He opened the door and I closed my eyes walking in. "Open your eyes" "N-No" "Why not?" "Just.......no" "Come on". Kakashi pulled me into a hug and I hugged back crying. "It's ok". We both pulled away.

I cried more and more and wiped my tears

I cried more and more and wiped my tears. I covered my face so he wouldn't have to see me so weak. He forcefully pulled my hands away from my face. He was stronger than me so I couldn't stop him. "I promise I'll protect you". He pushed a stang of my hair back to my ear and he his mask was off. "Come on. I'll let you stay here" "No" "Why not?" "My fath-" "You aren't going back. I won't let you". He carried me and put me down on the bed he had and we slept there together.

When we woke up, we realized we were cuddled together

When we woke up, we realized we were cuddled together. Kakashi had me close to his chest. I was blushing and when he was up we both pulled away. He faced away from me and so did I. I was blushing because I was never shown any affection like this. Did it mean I loved him? Do I love him? I don't know
End of flashback
"Do you really mean that?", I wiped my eyes and looked down. "Yes". This time I pulled him down to a kiss and let out a small tear.