2

a/n: very excited to re-vamp this wonderful piece of beauty. bold-italics are indeed sort of what happened last chapter.

pairing(s): yugyeom x reader, bestfriend!(oc)hyun x reader, *soon* platonic bestfriend!mark x reader, *soon* platonic! bestfriendjackson x reader

warnings: none, I hope so.

words: 1.7k

-

"A coffee could be so good right now, while walking Seoul with music softly rustling the noise around the busy and wake city that we live in." "You live in Seoul? At such a young age?" He asks, "yeah pretty much, I was a kpop trainee till I realized I like sleep." Mark nods as he plays with his pen. "I think those years being a trainee paid off though, I love being in a kpop group that's successful." Y/N looks into his dark eyes, makeup is clearly covering his dark under eye circles. "Did you have a job while a trainee?" He nodded. "Me too, I worked at a gas station, and I still do because my boss thinks I'm destined to be a kpop idol." He laughs, as Y/N joins too.

"Have a nice day. And keep up the good work." He comments as the line proceeds. Then like a lightbulb he remembers a piece of her.

"Do I know you?"

Y/N had been contemplating if she wanted to tell him, where they knew each other. Also reasoning whether she would have to tell him either way. Some part of the boys knew, but the memory was so vague that it the pieces were all blurred. It needed a trigger to be shown. A foggy piece to the giant collection of the memories from the past were all compelled to come out sometimes soon, but they were foggy and blurry among all the memories. It seemed like there was a filter on the minds. It stopped from thinking and wondering who she was in the right way. The only person that wasn't blinded was Yugyeom. He knew since he made it her view. Since he saw her and a friend walk in through the doors his breath was taken away. Yugyeom doesn't know if it was a good sign or a negative sign. It seemed like a dim light trying to cause a big flash, but it wasn't as bright as his other thoughts. In the end, the 2 arrogant bodies that were about to quarrel with words, were blocked by being stubborn that in the end they didn't verbally speak of the past. The past was a vice and a virtue for them, it meant everything and nothing in the same time. When both were talking, the scent of seething was from Yugyeom, and Y/N on the other hand was defensive, and didn't want to remember the terror that had been laid before her. It seemed like there was someone controlling her emotions, the closer she got to Yugyeom the more she was feeling drained. Y/N seemed to drain mentally and physically. In the end, she wasn't as sharp nor as witty when she sat down in her seat it's like she hasn't slept in ages. It was no one's fault really, it was her fault for letting Yugyeom receive the power. Like always.

Y/N's hands were on the steering wheel as she began to make a turn into her apartment. Hyun was talking the whole way about how amazing and caring the boys were with him. Although he was repeating himself with the things she told him, "Oh my god, YoungJae looked so nice!" Y/N nodded as she moved into her parking space. Slowly backing up the car had reached the fit inside the space, and she turned the knob to the 'p' symbol causing it to park. "Yeah, well I had a jolly good time if you ask me" Hyun looks at his friend in disbelief. "What happened?" Y/N rolled her eyes in response. "Nothing." The girl said to her friend as she pulled the keys off of the car, and let go of her hands of the steering wheel. "There's something wrong. Darling, c'mon tell me." Y/N doesn't answer to Hyun as she places her hands on the door and pushes it. Leaving Hyun to lock and close the door in his respective side of the car. There was definitely something wrong with Y/N and it was Hyun's job to crack her, in a good way.

It's obvious that she is frustrated with the encounter she had with him. Hyun didn't know with whom she had previous argued with, nor if it was even an argument, but he knew her too well. Not like it was even an encounter she and he even planned. Who knew that they'd be meeting each other in such a day like that? There could have been a stop to the argument if she knew who could have been there. Jiggling the keys into the lock, Y/N opened the door as Hyun followed like a puppy. Plopping down on the couch, Y/N asked her friend to pass her a beverage since he was barely walking up through the door, and that we were closer to the kitchen than she was. "If I bring you this drink, you better tell me what happened because this seems so good to pass on." The girl on the couch rolls her eyes nice more as she doesn't respond so the boy gives a juice box. "I forgot I even had these in the fridge." He rolls his eyes, and she moves away so he can have a spot on the couch with her. The white couch that was made for 3 people sitting was a great place to talk about gossip as Hyun had said once. "Well, tell me what happened?" "What do you think happened?" He thinks for a moment as she looks at his pale face, and his hair that was pushed back with a certainly small amount of gel. He's thinking for quite some time until he speaks up. "I don't know, your life is way too crazy for my oh-so-innocent head to handle." As she took a sip of the drink he remained watching her with precision to see if he was missing any signs. "Well, I don't think I ever told you, but I am in not so good terms with one of the members of GOT7." Y/N seems so calm and collected when she had such a strong statement.

As Hyun gags on his drink, he looks at her with confusion. As he choked up some of his drink he looks at her. "No, don't tell me you're a saesang?" Puffing out air from her lungs, Y/N looks at him in disbelief. "Wow, you must have low expectations for me." He raises his eyebrows and keeps on looking at her. "I mean I suppose. Who knows what you have up your sleeve." "You certainly do." As Y/N hits him playfully she gets a subtle ow from the male sitting next to her. She looks at the T.V in front of her, then she decided to talk about the day. "Well, as you might not have known, I went to Hanmil high school, I know such a stretch for me to go there, but hey, my parents thought I was talented and they thought I had a chance of being a kpop idol so I suppose they wanted me to get a head start?" He nods as she keeps on talking. Do I actually know her? Yes, of course I do. "Well, while I was there I had many classes with him. Like all of them, and since you know, I was dumb and naïve, I thought that he was my soulmate. You know?" Y/N stopped herself from talking, as she took a long, youthful sip of the drink. "Oh, the soulmate thing, you believe that?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Who doesn't its literal facts, and in the books." He scoffs as he takes sip of his drink too. "You don't understand, do you?" Y/N opens her eyes more. "What are you trying to say, dude?" He rolls his eyes. "Not everyone has the 'soulmate' specialty. It's a myth." "You're lying, you're just bitter that you don't have one." "Well, I'm not the only one, look at you," He laughs as he bumps her arm. "Do you actually think the myth, that you have your soulmates hand writing? Bull crap if you ask me. I've had the same hand writing of this one girl in my Mandarin class, yet she already had a soulmate." "You're just salty." Rolling his eyes, he takes another sip of the drink. "I'm just saying, it's dumb, and it's worthless. If there was even a soulmate concept couldn't it be like-less non-obvious." "What do you mean?"

"You already know what I'm talking about. Has some ever told you that there's other ways that soulmates meet?" Y/N tilts her head. "Oh god, you're so young you make me feel so old." Y/N scoffs. "You are so old, you're 20." He laughs and looks at her with disbelief. "Just 1 year older than you, not that much of a difference." Y/N wraps her arms around each other. "Keep on going, I like you ranting about how you want a girlfriend so-so-so-bad." He playfully hits her. Y/N laughed at her own wittiness. "Well, when I was in high school my parents were concerned with me, since I haven't found my soulmate, and it was my senior year of high school... In the end, we went to a specialist, he said "blah, blah, blah, it might be a semi-rare case that I don't have the same handwriting of his soulmate, and that I have like a different thing that connects me with my soulmate-." The girl on the couch had gotten in a comfortable position in the couch to listen. She wondered if that's why Yugyeom and her didn't work out. Was it because she and him weren't designed to be together, and they were designed to be a filler in their lives? Was it the other way around? "-And how, there was a whole list that could be printed out, and of course my amazing parents printed a 5 page print out to see the different of soulmate connections. Like, there's some crazy ones. I think there's one where you could write on your arm, and they can see it?" Y/N's eyes had opened. Could she, do it? "There's also one, where you share talents with your soulmate, I also remember this one where you see your reflection is them, and only them and it's the other way around. Another one that I found was that there's like you can heal your soulmate if they're injured if you're that close to them." He looked at her. Y/N took one last sip of the drink before placing it down on the coffee table in front of them. She spoke up, "You know, since you were talking I was wondering, and thinking like- for real if Yugyeom, and I didn't work out, because I am those semi-rare cases like you. Like, could I be one of those cases? For example, like the handwriting, I had sort of a similar hand writing like Yugyeom, and we clicked. Of course, there were some differences in our hand writing, but duh! We're dumb, and didn't know how the actual system worked so you know, like I said we clicked. Oh, my gos-.  Maybe he's not my actual soulmate, and I have another one, and I have a crazy case of having different connection to my soulmat-."There was a moment of sadness then, Hyun said "oh my god, Yugyeom, you and- what the- oh m-." He stopped himself. Then everything clicked.

"Explain, right now."