1

a/n: rebooting this bad boy!

pairing(s): yugyeom x reader, bestfriend!(oc)hyun x reader, *soon* platonic!mark x reader, *soon* platonic!jackson x reader

warnings: mild language

words: 2.1k

-

The line seemed long, but the wait seemed longer. Y/N thought as she looked at the girls about her age, and younger jump up and down from their spot waiting to get noticed from their favorite idol. There was something that she was missing, something that Y/N had forgotten about today. Although she couldn't point it out it was something that she had, the whole aura was something that clogging her in the thoughts abyss. A voice was snapping her awake, it was Hyun, the boy she decided to take. It seemed like he was more excited than all the girls in the entire room. The eccentricity of him was beaming off like giant lasers, Y/N on the other hand was thinking on how much energy could these people have to wake up, get dressed, put on their makeup, look presentable and still show up about 40 minutes early. She sighed also thinking to her mind off the line, and the squealing coming from behind her and in front of her. Dismissing the thought, she pondered in her head whether it was even a good idea putting her happiness over her friends today.

Nodding, she made her way to the first person in line. Jaebum, the leader of the group. "Good afternoon!" He exclaimed as she met eyes with the dark brown eyed male in front of her. "How are you?" He smiled with his teeth gleaming through his face. "Great." He responded as he asked her the same question. "Oh good, the weather is really chilly though" He nodded, and smiled. The line was moving slower this time, and Y/N didn't know why. "Do you have anything for me to sign?" Y/N she shakes her slowly. "No, sorry I was kind of dragged here you know?" Jaebum chuckles heartedly, and whispered to Y/N "Oh trust me, I know how it feels." Gaining the laugh and snicker from Y/N, the line seemed to proceed, as she moved on the next person in line.

Jinyoung was next in line, as she met eye contact with him. "I am very tired." He nodded in harmony with her sentence. "Me too, my neck is killing me." Y/N wipes the fake sweat on her forehead and sighs with ease. "I'm glad that you are in the same boat on me," He laughs and gives his signature smile with a comedic laugh. "I wonder if my neck hurts because I'm young." He laughs more. "What? Isn't it because you're old?" Gasping and clutching her heart, Y/N acts like a bullet was sent to her. "My ego is crumbling." Jinyoung looks at her oddly. "You're different." She scrunches her nose. "I know, I only came to please my friend." Jinyoung looks at Y/N with odd eyes. "Tell me about it." Y/N's eyes wander around the room. "You can say that again." Jinyoung scoffs and looks at her analyzing her face.

It's different how little she didn't care about making sure they fall love with her with her gaze. She was normal and they could carry a simple yet very interesting conversation with her.

Jaebum, Jinyoung, were both thinking about how she looked like a mess. It's like she didn't care. In the end, she did confess being dragged in here, but there was something that was off. Not in a bad way there was something that wanted to speak out, but she didn't let it. They also thought about how relatable she seemed, with her messy hair, her outfit choices, and her vocabulary. While the boys she had talked to were thinking about her, she was doing the same with them. She was thinking on how she wondered if it would be the same interaction she didn't know previously. Y/N also thought on how much they reminded her on how much they didn't change in the three years she had encountered them. Except the hair, and some little things, they were the same boys she had met 3 years ago. There wasn't anything major about them.

Then, like a wrecking ball the thoughts of Y/N were broken. The line was moving and her friend from behind was silently screaming at his friend to move. "Move it!" This earned laughs from the people in front of Y/N and behind Hyun. She stared daggers into the opening of his soul. As Y/N made eye contact with Hyun she stared daggers into him. The daggers that Hyun took in, and completely ignored. That moment distracted from the actual picture that was going to hit like a baseball to her face. There's something that made her stop her own breathing. Not only her breathing she couldn't seem to get a simple word out her mouth. It seemed like her saliva had gave up on her and dried up her throat and mouth. Like there was something stuck, causing her to choke in her own words. As she analyzed, he did too. There was a sense of curiosity with a hint of smite in between the looks they threw. Although, it was dripping to get to them, they knew. Y/N still had the pearly whites she had shy fully flaunted in high school. Yugyeom's makeup didn't cover his beauty mark, and that was the off-setter to her. She knew who she was looking at her. The freckle broke the symmetry that humans wanted so badly, but it broke it in an ethereal way.