¦FOUR¦

"Don't play dumb with me, Troyard," Arturus threatened accusing him with his finger.

Slaine was completely confused. He stood up stood in front of his desk and asked, "What ever are you talking about?"

Arturus laughed looking to his left. "Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. You escaped that prison not whatever you told the Empress."

Slaine WAS taken aback by this. For it was true, but he, Slaine Troyard, would never admit such a thing. Especially to someone he just met. Slaine dropped being nice and became defensive. "I wouldn't talk to me like that if I were you. I do not know what you are accusing me about. I will not put up with it either, so leave before I have you taken away."

Arturus smiled at Slaine before drawing his sword at his neck. "Unfortunately, you don't know who you're dealing with. In fact, I pity you so much. But when you do do something to affect, then I'll do it! So don't worry." He said that all with a smile.

Arturus put his sword back and walked to his door. He turned his head back to Slaine. "Oh and tell anyone about this and... they'll be fatal consequences. Farewell, Lord Troyard." Arturus left and Slaine was puzzled. He shrugged it off like he did before.

(Y/n)'s PoV

I was talking with the Empress when Lord Troyard came in.

"Slaine, what brings you here?" the Empress asked him as he stood before us.

To be honest, he looked quite uncomfortable. I glanced at Arie whose eyes were glaring but his mouth was smiling.

"I actually would like to speak with Princess Pheodoria," he said quite honestly.

I was confused actually. "A-all right." I began to get up but Arie put his hand on my left shoulder, pushing me back into the seat.

Arie gave Lord Troyard an eye-closed smile as he said to him, "I'm sorry. But My Lady cannot speak with you right now."

"A-actually, I can. Your Highness, excuse me." I pushed off Arie's hand and stood up.

Lord Troyard's eye were somewhat wide. He turned and began to walk out. I followed after him.

〰♦〰

We ended up in a place that looked like a garden.

Lord Troyard stopped and there was silence.

"Lord Troyard-"

"Please call me Slaine, Princess Pheodaria."

I smiled. "Then call me (Y/n)." I cleared my throat. "Anyways. I would like to apologize for Ari-Arturus' actions."

"All of them?"

I gave the back of him a confused look. "All of them? He only just-"

He quickly turned to me and put his hands on my shoulders. I stiffened.

"I'm guessing he told you about the past events?" Slaine asked me, turning his head away.

I smiled and shook my head. "I don't believe them. They're just rumors. I apologize for Arie once again."

He looked down at me with guilty eyes. "But they are true, Princess Pheodorian."

I made a shocked face.

He mumbled, "At least some..."

I clutched my fists and went to my other side.

"How can I help you?"

Plop plop polo shirt plop.