¦S E V E N¦

Asseylum's eyes widened. "We must find her! Slaine, do send out anyone willing to find her." She stands up and continues, "Then the three of us shall go to earth and search there. Don't tell her parents!"

"You can't go! You must stay, this is your land," Arturus said. "I'll just go."

Asseylum looked at Arturus then smiled. "Then Slaine shall go with you and I!!"

Arturus thought, "'I'll just go' doesn't cover me just going, does it?"

"To...earth? I-I cannot go there." Slaine shook his head.

"It's all right! I will change your hair color like I did mine! Arturus? Would you like your hair changed?" Asseylum asked.

"No thank you. But might I help with Lord Troyard?" Arturus asked with an idea in his head.

"OF COURSE!" Asseylum beamed.

~o~

"Is she dead...?"

"She just moved."

"Where?!"

"Her face."

"Stop crowding. What is it."

"Uh, well to be honest, it just looks like a princess-y girl."

"I can see that. Everyone go back to where you were." Inaho bent down to (y/n)'s level. "Wake u-"

Then he got a punch in the face. "Ah ah! I'm sorry!! It's kind of reflex now... punching, I mean. Not waking up in places I don't know, if you thought that."

"Who and what are you?" he asked, ignoring the punch and what (Y/n) had said.

"Listen here, you straight face! Why is that just something you say?! That's random." she blinked. "And it's rude!!"

"Just answer please," Inaho said with a straight face.

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell this guy. Right?" (Y/n) thought.

(Y/n) stood up and put her hand on her chest and said loud and proud, "Well, I come from Jounus. I am (Y/n) (L/n). I'm Pheodorian, a Pheodorian princess or something like that?"

"And where's Jounus?" Inaho asked.

At first she was at a loss."I guess it's in the same orbit as the planet earth?"

Inaho's  eyes widen a tiny bit,  but that was enough for (Y/n) to notice.

"HA! I seen your eyes widen a little bit, straight face!" she laughed but ended up falling backwards.

Inaho chuckled once but he played it off like he didn't.

~o~

Somewhere, there were three men in a room. It was dark, only half lit. It gave eerie feelings;

Stepping out of the corner, one of the men said, "And what they don't know is that their ruler, will be pronounced dead." He chuckled darkly.

〰♦〰〰♦〰〰♦〰〰♦〰  

Happy, happy, happy!! Here you are, readers who wanted to read this next chapter!!

Here you are!!

Published on 2-11-17 at 9:12 a.m. (2:12 p.m.)