¦THREE¦

Sorry if Slaine seems a bit OOC --Citrus

He bowed before me.

"I am Lord Slaine Troyard here to escort you to the Vers Empire."

He took my hand and kissed it. I instantly flushed red and noticed my parents having mischievous smiles.

Lord Troyard offered his arm to me and it would be very rude to not accept it. So I took it. We walked to a weird air ship thingy. I was very confused and lost. 

I looked behind me to see the red coat men and Arie following after us. Arie kept a straight face and he looked mad?

Slaine's PoV

I was awfully surprised that there was another planet with life on it. 

Jounus...Jounus...Jounus...

All of us stood waiting for the Pheodorian Princess to arrive. 

Who I supposed was the king and queen of Jounus approached our group.

The 'queen' smiled, but it was meant for me because she was looking at me. It felt quite uncomfortable.

"Fair greetings, Orbital Knights. We greatly appreciate your help with our daughter, (Y/n). As some of you know, I am Queen Ancreta alongside my husband, King Estevenot. Few of you actually know the real reason you are taking my daughter and many do not. I warn you, the few that do know, you are to be the only ones who know. Don't follow that, and there will be fatal consequences. Now treat my daughter nicely and she'll do the same. And Lord Troyard?"

I jumped when my name was heard. How in the world did she know my name?

"I would like you to be the one there for my daughter when her friend isn't around. Understood? Great." She walked away with the king. 

I didn't even answer her question, yet she assumed I would do it.

I spotted a girl and a boy ascend from the yellow-tinted castle. The boy was taller than the girl and she had her head on his arm. Her (h/c) bangs covered her eyes. The brown haired boy next to her was wearing a straight face and looking forward. They stopped and the girl lifted up her head to reveal her eyes. They looked like (e/c) worried eyes from what I could tell. 

I felt a push at my back and I took that as "Go."

I walked to them and brunette took his arm from who must've been (Y/n). 

I bowed in front of her and shortly introduced myself during it, "I am Lord Slaine Troyard here to escort you to the Vers Empire."

I took her hand and kissed it. Yes. I did that. I have no idea why I did, I just, I think I know that's what gentleman do to princesses or something. I looked up and I believe I shouldn't have done what I did. 

I pushed that aside and offered the princess my arm. She hesitantly took it and started walking.

〰♦〰

The three were dropped off at Vers by the Orbital Knights. 

Currently there were in their own rooms. Arturus' and (Y/n)'s new rooms and Slaine in his office. 

Arturus was atop his bed clutching his fists. How dare he do those things to My Lady when I can't, he thought. Arturus began to dislike Slaine greatly and he wanted Slaine to know it. If he thinks I don't know who he is, he's completely wrong. I'll expose him.

He heard about Slaine Troyard and his past events through some special ways. Arturus heard that he plotted an assassination against the Empress and was put in a prison. He can only guess Slaine escaped. 

Arturus stood up from his bed and made his way to (Y/n)'s room to tell her about Slaine.

He took in a deep breath before knocking on the girl's door. A faint, bored 'come in' was heard and Arturus entered going straight to the girl.

"Arie? What is it?" she asked genuinely confused.

"My Lady, you must believe me when I say this;" he told her about what he heard and (Y/n) listened to it all.

She just smiled and reassured him. "You probably heard some rumors! If he did that, the lord wouldn't be here."

Arturus felt somewhat offended and betrayed. "I'll be taking my leave now, My Lady," he said firmly before storming out of her room.

That's it. Arturus went to Slaine's office. He didn't knock and just went in. 

Slaine's head went straight up from the book he was reading to see a somewhat angered Arturus.

"Is something wrong, sir?" Slaine asked as politely as he could trying to forget about how Arturus barged in.

〰♦〰〰♦〰〰♦〰〰♦〰〰♦〰

Chapter Three, out!! Yeh! 

Date finished: 7/12/16 at 5:13 p.m. (10:12 p.m.)

Published on 7/15/16 at 5:38 p.m. (10:37 p.m.)