Dear Kyle Evans

I jackknife from the bed upon reading your name on my phone-screen. My breathing coming heavily as I try to fix my vision on the text you've just sent me.

I have had your number on my phone for so long, I got a hold of it somehow, don't ask me how, and I have always been tempted to contact you, even anonymously, but I've never had the courage to finish the hundreds of texts I've started typing to you.

But now a miracle is happening; you're contacting me.

"Are you okay?" The text reads. At first, I can't believe it's from you, and I have to wreck my brain for a few more seconds before I decide to just accept this miracle for what it is.

Then I wonder why you must be asking me this question. Then I figure that you must know about what happened with me at the bar tonight.

How do you know?

I ask you this, typping it to you, with trembling fingers, as my heart pumps fast, threatening to take me back to a reality where you continue to dismiss my existence, don't know my phone number and are not truly texting me.

But, then the crazy wind of doubts in my head stops when you text me back.

Seven words.

Seven words that I somehow know and feel, will change things forever.

"I know everything about you, Kyle Evans," your text reads, and it takes everything in me, not to run to you even at this late hour and demand you tell me this to my face. Demand you tell me what exactly you know about me.

Please vote!

Are you surprised at Kelly's text/reveal? I know I WAS!

What do you think will/should happen next?