Lock Up

In the early morning 7AM a lady had called the police as they came and locked up the pizzeria. "Ok mam, tell us everything." The person said and putted the microphone in her face. "SOMEONE CAME AND TRIED TO BREAK IN THE PIZZERIA! THERE'S A LITTLE HOLE THERE! SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO GET IN!" A lady screamed on the top of her lungs. "But it's lock down now mam," The man said as people built hard more and more stuff around it. "Hard as a rock, now no one can get in." The person said. "What if there in there though?" The lady asked. "I doubt there's someone in there but nobody can't crawl in that little hole but rats, plus if someone was in there they wouldn't get out because the doors are hard as a rock and it would be very complicated, but no one is in there, trust me, now let's all go home and rest or get back to your stations." The man said as everyone got in there cars and drove away and went home. The man didn't go home though he looked at the place with a evil smile he took the costume off and it was the man who murdered the kids. "You can't save them...you can't help them...you can't...they just want to kill you...I know who you young kids are, hehehehehe," He chuckled evily and raised his knife up high. "Maybe, you'll be the next." The purple man grinned evily then disappeared.