Night 4

12AM
100% Power Left
Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it.
Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *banging* It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *clears throat* uh, when I did.
Uh, hey, do me a favor. *banging* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *banging* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*.
You know...*deep moan* oh, no - *noises followed by a loud screech and static*

Buttercup and Butch was shocked at what they heard on the phone, they both looked at each other with there mouths open wide. "We, gotta, get, out, of, HERE!" Butch yelled. "How!? The others didn't show up yet!" Buttercup told him and crossed her arms. "I don't wanna wait no more! I'm to impatient!" Butch got up and walked to the door and was about to leave Buttercup but she grabbed him by his arm. "You can't just leave me in the office alone Butch, the others will come, I know it-?" Buttercup got cut off by his eyes glowing. "WHAT ELSE CHOICE WE HAVE BUTTERCUP? OPEN YOUR EYES, THE OTHERS ARE STILL NOT FOUND! AND YOUR SAYING THEY GONNA FIND US!? BULLSH*T!" Butch yelled and pulled his arm away from Buttercup and flew out the office, Buttercup sighed and looked down.

1AM
94% Power Left
Usage: |••••

Buttercup sat in the chair and was thinking what to do. She hit herself and growled. "They are gone Buttercup, but no! Their alive I just know it Buttercup!" Buttercup murmured to herself.

~ With Butch ~

I was outside the hallway, my mind was so messed up, and I really can't trust Buttercup no more, just can't, she lies, she's just telling me that they'll find us just to make me feel better when I'm mad or sad. I'm not stupid, I just know they are dead. "Who said they were dead? There not dead yet, you didn't even finish this one single night yet. If you survive this night I'll let your siblings and friends go." The voice was scary as Butch eyes were widen, he ran back to Buttercup.

~ With The Others ~

"Agh, we have got to get outta here and I'm so hungry, is there anything down here we can eat?" Brat asked weak. "No, there's nothing." Berserk replied back and sat down on the ground. "Aghhhh." Brat closed her eyes and wined and sniffled.

~ With Buttercup & Butch ~

"I'M SERIOUS! THERE WAS A VOICE AND IT SAID THEY ARE STILL ALIVE AND WILL LET THEM GO IF WE SURVIVE THIS NIGHT!" Butch yelled, Buttercup closed her eyes. "They got captured, by someone, or locked them up." Buttercup replied.

1AM
82% Power Left

"But right now, let's get this night over with, by working together." Buttercup said as Butch nodded his head agreeing to work with her, as they go ahead to finish this night.