Night 2

No One P.O.V

12AM
100% Power Left

"Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...

1AM
96% Power Left

Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon."

2AM
87% Power Left

As Buttercup and Butch stared at the cameras they were getting bored and more and more bored. "I wish we could get outta here, but we gotta find the others, we can't leave just yet." Butch looked down sadly, Buttercup looked at him and looked down to, she sighed. "Yeah, man I really wanna get outta here." Buttercup murmured, his eyes looked up at her. "I wanna get out of here to, your not the only who feels that way," Butch said putting his hand on her shoulder. "We'll find the others and get outta here, don't worry." Butch said smiling as Buttercup nodded.

~ With Others ~

"GAH! WHERE ARE WE?" Brick yelled. "Brick, calm down." Blossom said trying to calm him down as Bubbles and Boomer sat on the ground hugging their knees. "How can I calm down when we're at a freaking," Brick looked around. "Basement or something!?" Brick said angrily. "We're all gonna die!" Boomer panicked. "No we're not, let's not think that ok-?" Blossom got interrupted by Bubbles. "YES WE ARE BLOSSOM! WE'RE NOT GONNA SURVIVE OUT HERE! THIS PLACE IS OLD! WE SHOULD NEVER CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! REMEMBER HOW THOSE KIDS DIED? WE'RE KIDS, LOOK AT US, WE'LL PROBABLY DIE TO!" Bubbles screamed. "SHUT UP! WE'RE NOT GONNA DIE! WE JUST NEED TO STAY CALM!" Brick yelled. "WE'RE GONNA DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" Boomer kept saying "Die" over and over again as Bubbles cried loud as Brick was yelling at them both, it drew Blossom crazy, she clenched her fists and punched a table hard breaking it getting everyone to shut up and face her. "Now, listen to me! We'll survive this! And you haven't seen how it will go yet, after all we're heroes, we save people and the world, so once we find the person who's actually behind all of this, we'll take him straight to jail, and that's final." Blossom explained and wanted to be understandable. "So, you guys understand?" Blossom asked. "Yeah, Yes, Yes." Brick said Yeah as Bubbles replied Yes then Boomer nodded and said yes, Blossom smiled. "Good, I just wanted to be comprehendible, I just wanna able to be understood intelligible." She said as suddenly a clap was heard behind her, she turned around and saw eyes glowing. "I hope you guys remember us?" Berserk said and walked out the shadows. "BERSERK!?" Blossom gasped and said in disbelief, Berserk chuckled. "We got ourselves caught up in a knot, huh?" Berserk punched her palm and smiled evily. "How did they get here!?" Bubbles asked. "Oh Bubbles," Brat said walking out the shadows with her eyes glowing. "We were trying to figure out who the person was so we could get money." Brat said. "Wait, what?" Blossom asked confused. "ENOUGH!...of the talking and let's FIGHT!" Berserk evil smiled.