Pizza!

Butch P.O.V

We flied inside the pizzeria, I was happy! I love pizza! "Pizza pizza pizza!" I said happily.

Bubbles P.O.V

Looks like Butch was excited over some pizza. "PIZZAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Butch flew straight in the kitchen, everyone else and me was looking around. "Wow, this is such a stupid baby place!" Buttercup crossed her arms. "Buttercup, we're not here to celebrate or nothing, we just gonna find some clues and stuff." Brick replied. "Wait, what does investigate mean again?" Boomer asked as Butch flew back and was about to ask if anyone wanted pizza. "It means, carry out a systematic or formal inquiry to discover and examine the facts of an incident, allegation, etc, so as to establish the truth," Blossom answered. "Orrrr, carry out research or study into a subject, typically one in a scientific or academic field so as to discover facts or information." Blossom added. "Ohhhhhh I see, and what does bugs jumping over the fence means?" Boomer said. "BOOMER, CAN WE JUST STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND FOCUS!?" Butch yelled. "I JUST WANNA KNOW!" Boomer yelled. "AHHHH JUST," Butch put his hands on top his head as he yells. "JUST STFU!" Butch yelled. As they started arguing I turned my head and saw three animatronics on the stage, I slowly walked up to the bear that was in the middle of the stage, the chicken on the right side and the Bunny on the left side. I slowly put my hand out to touch it.

Brick P.O.V

Agh, we were still arguing, I swear sometimes it'll never get old. "I DO NOT WANT TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!" I yelled. "WELL, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW DOES BUGS-?" Boomer got cut off and we saw his eyes turned. "BUBBLES!" Boomer shouted pointing to Bubbles, we saw her about to touch that bear. "BUBBLES!!!!!" We all yelled as Boomer flew to her quick as possible pinning her down. "Bubbles? Are you okay?" Boomer asked. "Um, yeah, I just saw those creepy animatronics and I guess I wanted to touch one." Bubbles replied. "Whoa, aren't those the animatronics off the news?" I asked surprised. "Well definitely, yes." Blossom answered. "Guys, want any pizza? There's alot in the kitchen!" Butch said excited. "Well I am hungry, oh well I'm joining you!" Buttercup said and flew in the kitchen with Butch. "Bubbles, what time is it?" Blossom asked. "11:57PM." Bubbles answered. "Whoa, there's halls! Two halls! Which way should I go?" Boomer asked, I facepalmed. "Let's just eat pizza I guess, then we'll all just go ahead and find out what's going on." I said, Blossom and Bubbles nodded as I turned and saw Boomer playing with a bug on the ground. Omfg.