Parents~Part 1

Minghao's POV.

I woke up and looked over Junhui at the clock.

11:50

Well I guess its time to get up. I shook Junhui until his eyes opened and he groaned. "Why'd you wake me up so early" I rolled my eyes at him. "Its almost 12 we have to get up" he sat up and looked at me with wide eyes  "ALMOST 12"

"Yes almost 12, now get up"

He groaned again and looked at me "But our parents"

I looked over at him with a straight face and then rolled my eyes "Junhui, I need food I'm starving, aren't you hungry at least a little bit?" 

He sighed and got out of bed "I guess so" he held out his hands to help me out of bed. I took them and was pulled up. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Don't worry, I'm scared too. Now lets get changed and go out" I kissed his cheek before I let go to get changed. 

I'm not that scared of his mom, but I'm more scared about meeting my parents. I haven't seen them since Christmas and haven't had any contact with them. 

"Ready?" Junhui said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I fixed my hair in the mirror and then put my hands on his arms "I guess so" and then smiled at him in the mirror. 

"We're so cute together" Junhui said and kissed me while I laughed at him "of course we are" 

We smiled and looked at each other and he took my hand and squeezed it before he opened the door. 

He walked out first and I followed closely behind him. We walked to the kitchen to get some brunch. 

Mingyu started walking out as we walked in "Oh, I saved a few waffles for you. They're on the second shelf in the fridge" I nodded and told Junhui to get the syrup and plates while I got the waffles ready. 

I put the waffles in the toaster and leaned against the counter while waiting for them to finish. 

Vernon walked in and leaned against the counter next to me. "Your parents are here. They've been looking for you."

I nodded and looked at him "and Junhui's mom?" 

He sighed and looked back at me "Nope, not yet."

I nodded and the waffles popped out of the toaster. Junhui was walking towards me with the plates and syrup. 

Vernon patted my shoulder and walked out of the kitchen. I turned around to check on the waffles.

"What'd he want?" Junhui asked while putting the waffles on the plates. 

"He just updated me on the parents thing, your mom isn't here yet by the way" I said and drizzled the syrup on the waffles.  

He nodded, I grabbed the forks and we started eating.

"These are really good, Mingyu's a good cook" Junhui said and I scoffed "He put too much flour in, they're too thick" 

"He's no even here, why do you always get mad at him" Junhui said and smiled at me.

I looked over at him "Because he's Mingyu" he rolled his eyes and went back to eating. 

We finished eating and washed my plate along with Jun's. He stood next to me and rinsed off the forks. I dried my hands and started to say something to him until I was interrupted. 

"Minghao" someone said and I turned around to see my parents. 

My mouth opened a little "Mom, dad" I said and breathed deeply. My mom ran to me and put her arms around me. I heard her start crying and my dad came over and hugged me too. 

I looked over at Junhui with my eyes wide open and I mouthed 'What do I do?' he shrugged and leaned up against the counter. 

"I'm so sorry we left so suddenly. We had an emergency call and had to rush out of the house. I can't give you the details because it's work related, but I'm so sorry. We were hoping to come home in a month or too but they kept having us do more things and before we knew it it had been 6 months. All of the sudden we got this call from your manager and we suddenly find out that you've become and idol." she let go and put her hands on my cheeks "I'm so proud of you. I love you so much and I promise we won't leave you again" she kissed my forehead and I smiled at her. 

"And Junhui, I'm proud of you too" she said and looked over at Junhui. He looked back with a surprised face. "Me?" he asked while pointing at himself. "Yes you. You're basically a son of mine, and I'm guessing that you're my sons boyfriend now." She looked between us and we both blushed. "I figured. Ever since I met you I knew you were the one for my son, and I was starting to question when you two would get together. But I'm glad you finally did." She clapped her hands together. "Ok, now introduce me to the rest of your friends. I already talked with Seungkwan this morning, and Vernon" 

She put her arm around my shoulder and we started to walk towards the room that everyone was in. 

I heard Junhui and my dad talking behind me, he was probably warning Junhui not to hurt me or something like that. "Are Vernon and Seungkwan dating by any chance" I looked over at my mother with a surprised face. She giggled "A mother always knows" 

I smiled at her "I missed you and dad" she smiled back at me "We missed you too, and there's a lot we have to catch up on" I nodded and we arrived in the room that everyone was meeting in. 

We were all talking to one another and Junhui walked up next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder "See Junnie hyung, today isn't that bad" he sighed and looked over at me. He kissed my forehead "Yeah, lets just be happy my mother hasn't showed up yet" I nodded "We'll be fine don't worry" I said and kissed him. 

The doorbell rang and we pulled apart. "We'll get it" Junhui said and we walked over to the door. I followed closely behind him while holding his hand. 

He opened the door and we looked at the person standing in the door.

"Junhui" the person said.

"Mother"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger~

Sorry, I would continue but I don't know what to do about Jun's mom in this chapter. So I'm asking you guys. I have three ideas:

A) Junhui's mom is sorry and they decide to forgive her

B)Junhui's mom is sorry and they don't forgive her

C)Junhui's mom is a b*tch and basically ww3 breaks out

I'm personally leaning towards B. But at the same time I want C because that would be fun to write. But I also feel bad because Jun's mom is probably really nice in real life and then I'd think that I should pick A. 

But it's up to you guys!

I'll start writing when I get 20-25 comments. 

And thank you so much for 21K views!! It really means a lot to me!

Please Vote! And thanks for reading. 

BYee!!!