Movies

Minghao's POV.

I woke up feeling someone stroking my hair.

He looked down at me with a serious face, "are you ok?"

"I'll live"

"I meant other that physically"

"Oh, not really then"

He sighed "Come here"

I started to cry again. "I love you, I always will, don't forget that"

"I won't, I love you too" he pulled my chin up and kissed me.

"Your face looks terrible"

I got up and looked in the mirror

I really do look bad.

"I still look better than you" I said giggling.

"You always will"

My face turned a light pink.

"Let's watch a movie"

"Won't the others be back soon though"

"Please Hao Hao"

He was looking at my with puppy dog eyes, he know I can't say no to that face.

"Ugh, fine. But you better help me clean up my cuts and bruises."

"Ok"

We went to go clean up all my cuts and all.

"So what movie are we gonna watch"

"Hmm....its up to you"

Hm what should I chose. I sat there thinking what movies we had.

"How about Nemo"

"Going for the kid movies huh"

"Hey, Disney movies are the best, plus the new one is coming out this year"

"Ok"

He carried me back to the couch and then went to pick out the movie.

"Do you want a blanket"

I nodded and he grabbed the blanket that was on the couch. He sat next to me and we sat there cuddling while watching the movie.

"God, I never knew how sad this movie is"

It is pretty sad though, well in the beginning. "I know"

We were about halfway through the movie and it was nice just the two of us. And he would steal small kisses every once in a while.

Then barged in everyone and they immediately saw us on the couch.

"Minghao where were you, we were all worried sick. Thank god you're ok" great Jeonghan was mad.

"Hey its ok, he's fine. Loosen up a bit" Jisoo said as he tried to comfort Jeonghan.

"I left the school and came back here cause I missed Junnie so much."

Junhui looked at me worriedly and I could tell he was wondering why I didn't tell them the truth.

I whispered to him, "I don't want them to worry" an then kissed him lightly on the lips.

You could here all the other members complaining and making fun of us.

I giggled and we sat there watching the movie as everyone came over.

I could tell everyone was pairing off and I knew for the most part who would be sitting next to who.

Seungkwan sat next to me and Vernon next to him. I looked over and saw they were holding hands but were trying their hardest to not let anyone see. But of course were failing.

Jihoon went to sit down and Seungcheol sat down next to him but Jihoon moved over and looked at him angrily and then went to sit in a different chair. Seungcheol sat there frowning.

The two partners in crime sat next to each other (Seokmin and Soonyoung) but weren't paying attention to the movie and just sat there gossiping.

Mingyu and Wonwoo sat next to each other, but looked like neither of them wanted to be here.

Jeonghan and Jisoo sat next to each other but then Chan came and sat in between them, upsetting Jisoo.

We sat there watching the movie, well most of us did. I could tell that Junhui was getting bored and just sat there staring at me, but I didn't mind and just kept watching the movie.

The movie ended and I looked up at Junhui. "Can we watch another movie?"

"Sure but let's watch it in our room, I don't think the others want to keep watching Disney movies, pick out a movie and I'll grab it and carry you upstairs"

"Ok, can we watch Jurassic World"

"Didn't want a Disney movie this time, huh?"

I nodded my head. "Does anyone want to join us upstairs to watch Jurassic World?" Junhui asked.

"I'll go" Seungkwan said and Vernon stood up and quickly agreed.

Junhui went and grabbed it and then carried be bridal style upstairs with Seungkwan and Vernon following closely behind. Everyone was looking at us weirdly but I stuck my tongue out and they turned around.

When we got into our room Junhui put me down and grabbed a laptop to put the movie in. He came over and sat next to me. We sat there cuddling again.

I saw that Seungkwan and Vernon were just sitting there awkwardly and I decided to speak up. "You guys can do whatever, we know you're dating."

They looked at me with wide eyes. "How-" Vernon started but couldn't seem to get any words out. Seungkwan just sat there with his mouth wide open.

"I saw you making out the day after New Years, I even have pictures"

I pulled out my phone and showed them the pictures that I took. They both still sat there with their mouths wide open.

Junhui was trying to hold in his laughter but eventually failed and was laughing.

"Don't worry we won't tell anyone, you can do whatever you guys want. We'll go back to watching the movie"

Junhui and I went back to watching the movie and eventually they did the same except Vernon put his arm around Seungkwan and was blushing.

The moving ended and we all ate separate quick dinners. Then went back to our own rooms to go to bed.

Junhui had to help me change because my whole body hurt and couldn't bend my arms without hurting them.

"Why did you have to go and get hurt"

"Its not my fault!"

"I know, I just hate to see you hurt"

"You have bruises all over your stomach and back, I hate seeing you in this much pain" he said as he was taking off my shirt, I was able to change my bottoms on my own.

"And it doesn't help that I'm so skinny"

"Yeah, but you're still perfect"

"Stoooop" I whined and I started to blush.

"Ok I'll stop, just let me get changed first."

I nodded my head and tried to get settled in bed. We had pushed the beds together a while ago so that we could have more room to sleep and not be squished on the smaller bed.

He crawled in next to me and put his arm around me. "Goodnight"

"Night"

I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.