New Years

Happy New Year to everyone! Good luck to everyone in 2016!!!

Minghao's POV.

I woke up late again to see that Junhui had already gotten out of bed. So I decided to get out and take a quick shower and get ready for the day. 

I went downstairs to see Junhui making breakfast "Oh hey you're finally up.....I made us breakfast"

It smelled wonderful and soon realized that he made chocolate chip waffles and they looked delicious "well I can see that I'm not the only one that can cook"

I looked over at him and for the first time I saw him blushing. He looked so cute and I just had to tease him "Oh, look who's blushing now"

He then looked away and went back to finishing the waffles. He only made 4 so we each got 2. 

Seungkwan then walked downstairs and saw the waffles. "Ooohh can I have one....pretty please Minghao"

Junhui then decided to reply for me "No, I made them and they're our special waffles" I think he also saw that I was still sad, with my parents leaving and all. 

"Fine" Seungkwan huffed and walked out to go find something or someone It was probably Vernon. 

The rest of the day went on normally but most of the other members were 'jumping off the walls'. 

--------------------------------------------------

Many hours later

Most of us were sitting in front of the TV waiting for the clock to strike midnight, but I quickly got bored and wanted to do something with Junhui.

I looked over at him and whispered, "Hey lets go outside and celebrate out there"

He nodded his head and we went to go put on our snow stuff to go outside. We then finished and ran outside. It looked perfect outside. 

He looked perfect outside

The way the snow reflected off of him and ugh I really do like him. Like a lot, I may even love him......but I've never really been in love so I don't know what love feels like. 

We were throwing snow at each other when I accidentally hit his face. "Omo I am so sorry, are you okay, do you need to go inside??"

I was so scared I rushed over to him and he started to talk, "yeah, I just-"

He reached his arm up and pulled me into the snow and I sat pouting. "Junnie hyung" I whined

"Hao Hao" He whined back. 

We both started to burst out laughing and were playfully hitting each other and I almost started crying on him I was laughing way too hard. 

I then looked up and saw that his face was right in front of mine and our noses were slightly touching. Why do I always end up in this situation? 

I was looking at his lips and then looked at his eyes to find him staring at me. I then looked down at his lips again and started blushing. 

We could then hear them counting down to the New Year. 30 seconds......still slight awkwardness.

It got down to 10 seconds and we were still staring at each other. 5.......4.......3......2......1 and then it happened he leaned in. Part of me was saying Oh no oh no oh no and the other part of me was saying move forward too, why aren't you moving forward like him

Then it happened, before I knew it his lips were on mine. I could feel his soft lips, and I think he was wearing strawberry lip balm. I was literally frozen but didn't want the kiss to end so I finally built up enough courage to press my lips back against his. He seemed almost shocked at what I was doing. 

He pulled away confused, why did he look confused?

I couldn't take it though, I grabbed his head and put my lips against his for a second time. 

We were sitting there kissing, when everyone decided to come out and wish us happy new year. Luckily I heard them open the door and I quickly pulled away, Junhui looking confused again. 

I then pointed at all of our friends coming out and he opened his eyes wide as if he was asking if they saw us. 

I shook my head no and then they all came to embrace us in a group hug.

Junhui and I were still staring at each other and then Seungkwan decided to ask "are you two okay, did we interrupt something" 

"NOOOOO" we both quickly replied at the same time. 

Everyone started laughing and we all decided that it was cold out and that we should go back in. Even though I was already sweating from earlier. 

We all went to bed and Junhui and I just sat there staring at the ceiling.

I decided to talk first. "Sooo....yeah......ummmm"

And then I just burst it out "I like you, like a lot. I've liked you ever since we first met and I just love everything about you, you're Just Right, I can't imagine my life without you and just, please don't hate me."

He laughed "Of course I like you, and my stories just about the same as yours....so....yeah" 

We sat there for a while "so are we like considered boyfriends now, or what....."

"Okay, yeah, I'd consider us boyfriends and let's go on a date later today or tomorrow."

"Okay, sounds good, but don't tell all of our friends yet. I'd rather just keep it between us."

He nodded his head and I kissed him one more quick time and then we fell asleep wrapped around in each others arms.

Yaaayyy!!!! They finally kissed!!!!!! I hope everyone liked this and that they have a good year. Also please comment and vote, it'd mean a lot to me! Byeeeee!