Debut

Junhui's POV.

Today was the day we debut, with our own showcase. We've put on performances before, but today I'm nervous and so is Minghao. Well actually everybody is stressed. I got up from eating breakfast and went to get changed and brush my teeth. 

I quickly got dressed and brush my teeth when I went to reach for my comb. Aish why do I keep forgetting that I cut my hair, it's already been a week.

I got out of the bathroom to see another person shove their way in. I looked around to see everyone rushing through the dorm to get ready.

"WE HAVE TO BE OUT OF HERE AT 9:30 SO HURRY UP" Seungcheol yelled while standing on a couch. It's weird seeing everyone with different hair. It's like looking at a whole new group of people.

I was basically ready so I grabbed a few things and shoved them into my pockets. 

Since we still had 15 minutes I went to find Minghao. I was walking into the performance room and someone bumped into me and I fell backwards. 

"OMG I'M SO SORRY" someone said and I looked up to see it was Minghao. He offered his hand to help me up and I took it.

"Need help?" I asked and he nodded his head. 

"I can't find any nice clothes." He said and pouted. 

"Come on" I grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the bedroom. 

I opened his drawer, more like our drawer since we share like everything, and looked in it.

I saw a bright green shirt that would look nice on him and some dark brown shorts. 

I turned around to see Minghao sitting on our bed falling back asleep. He started to whine when I pulled him off the bed so I told him that we were leaving in ten minutes. 

"TEN MINUTES" he screeched and I nodded.

"Yeah, ten minutes let's go" I said and pushed him into the bathroom. 

I went back into our room and grabbed all the stuff he needed. He walked back into the room and threw his clothes in the laundry bin. 

"Ok let's go"I said and pulled him along with me.

"WAIT" he said

"WE HAVE 3 MINUTES LEFT LETS GO" I said but he stopped and yanked me around. 

He put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me quickly "for good luck" he said.

"Ok, now can we go?" He nodded in response.

We ran out of the door and hopped in the car with one minute to spare. We were the last ones in, but luckily there were two seats open next to each other.  

The car started and he grabbed my hand. 

"Don't be nervous" I said to try to calm him down. 

"Deep breaths, in out in out" 

Soon enough he relaxed and ended up dozing off on my shoulder.

About an hour later we arrived and I woke up Minghao.

"Time to wake up baby" he looked at me still half asleep.

"Noooo I wanna sleep"  

"Too bad" I said and pulled him out of the car. 

We walked in and they immediately started to get us ready. 

It was almost time to go on stage but I wanted to talk to Minghao one last time. So I pulled him out into the hallway. 

"Hey it's ok" I said and he looked at me.

"I know, I'm just nervous" 

"Hao hao, how many times have I told you not to worry" 

"Ok I get your point, but that doesn't mean that I feel less nervous." 

"Just do the best you can, ok?"

"Okay" he sighed and I pulled him in for a hug.

I hugged him for a few minutes until our manager came out saying it was time to start. 

We rushed out ready to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the showcase

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all ran off the stage yelling. You could hear a lot screaming, mainly from Mingyu.

We started hugging each other and saying congratulations until our manager walked in.

"Ok everyone quiet" 

We immediately were silent.

"First of nice going, secondly-" he started saying but didn't hear cause I wasn't listening to him.  

Instead I was looking at Minghao. He looked so happy and was trying to contain his smile 'cute'.

"-and that's it" our manager finished and everyone was cheering. I guess we're getting a weekend off in a month when we finish promotions. Plus we got tomorrow off. 

We went back to the dorm quickly and someone ended up buying chicken for us. 

It was sooo good and I had to keep wiping off the sauce from Minghaos face.

We were given a giant cake by our manager and he was congratulating us again. 

" oh and I have something else I want to say, since its your at off I've decided to invite everyone's family and they're all coming" 

Shit did he just say that. I lookedaround to see the members cheering except for Minghao.

He didn't really talk to his parents anymore since they left him. 

He then looked up at me in terror.

I then realized it my mother is going to be here tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An: sorry this is so short and a tad bit late, but at least I'm updating! I promise that Verkwan will be next, I already planned everything out. I decided to start doing Junhui's POV. And since the summer is coming up I can post more!

Oh and my seventeen album and poster finally came! So now I have Vernons face up on my wall (I wish I got Minghao, but I'm fine with Vernon) 

Next chapter will be up when I get 27 votes!

Please comment and vote BYee!!!