gray ➳ ix.

when matthew watches you undress

"Yeah, and after that we have to pick up a few gifts for my nephew. He loves the fluffy stuffed animals and—woah."

Matthew muttered quietly under his breath as soon as he saw your jeans fall to your feet. He watched as you unclasped your bra, his eyes widening in awe.

He licked his bottom lip before sucking in a breath. He couldn't help but admire your curves, and the glow of your skin.

You turned your head in his direction, a smirk tugging on your lips knowing your boyfriend was having an eyeful of your body. He quickly turned around, his face flushed with heat.

"You were saying?" You arched an eyebrow, waiting for him to finish his sentence. "Your nephew loves fluffy stuffed animals and?"

"He loves anything that he can touch and play with—I mean hold... hold when he falls asleep."

Matthew shook his head as he cursed under his breath, sexually frustrated by just the thought of his lips on every part of your body. "You know, I don't appreciate you standing in front of me with nothing on. God, I need you."

"Well I do have to change into my dress for tonight, remember?" she said, completely ignoring your last words.

"Such a tease," he mumbled under his breath, biting down on his bottom lip.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

sorry guys, i haven't been posting these at all! after seeing all your comments and votes, i knew i had to bring matthew back

expect more of these this week bc i have TONS of these just laying around in my drafts

- sammy